English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Requests > request.Apps

Old 31 January 2012, 01:00   #1
Ze Emulatron

Gold Disks Amiga Complete

I don't know if I am looking in the wrong places but I can't seem to find ADFs of Gold Disks Amiga complete.

There are 3 disks

Write
Spell

Paint
Music

and

Games

Pictures of the 3 disks
http://hol.abime.net/5266/diskscan

I had managed to find an IPF of the games disk, but I want to write the disks back to disk and use them on my A500 and I don't know if it has any protection on it.
Old 02 February 2012, 12:37   #2
mr.vince
Cheesy crust

You can use KryoFlux to write back these disks, including protection, if any.
Old 02 February 2012, 12:56   #3
MrCheese

If there is no protection I can produce ADF's from the IPFs for you. If there is protection I could write the IPF's to disc and post them to you (you pay for post, no idea how much from UK!).
Old 03 February 2012, 05:23   #4
Ze Emulatron

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCheese View Post
If there is no protection I can produce ADF's from the IPFs for you. If there is protection I could write the IPF's to disc and post them to you (you pay for post, no idea how much from UK!).
Thanks for the offer but I think I had made an ADF from the IPF, but I wasn't sure if it would work properly and hadn't tested it fully, as for writing IPFs to disk and posting them I believe it would cost too much, and I don't have any way to pay.

I'll have a go and see if I can recover my Originals I think they were a little faulty.

I also found this thread

http://eab.abime.net/showthread.php?t=12993
Old 03 February 2012, 09:56   #5
mai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ze Emulatron View Post

I had managed to find an IPF of the games disk, but I want to write the disks back to disk and use them on my A500 and I don't know if it has any protection on it.
...more than likely no protection, convert to ADF and write back to disk.
Old 03 February 2012, 16:03   #6
MrCheese

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ze Emulatron View Post
Thanks for the offer but I think I had made an ADF from the IPF, but I wasn't sure if it would work properly and hadn't tested it fully, as for writing IPFs to disk and posting them I believe it would cost too much, and I don't have any way to pay.

I'll have a go and see if I can recover my Originals I think they were a little faulty.

I also found this thread

http://eab.abime.net/showthread.php?t=12993
You can mount the IPF in WinUAE, then use X-Copy to "copy" the disc to a blank ADF. This could then be transferred to your Amiga for writing to a disc.