I searching this 2 games:

Tiny Mites

and

Facette

both from AUTOMAGICK INDUSTRIES

Old 09 June 2002, 23:10   #2
Twistin'Ghost
Give up the ghost

Intriguing requests, so I tip my hat to you. I have heard of neither and turned up nothing in neither my files nor my databases! The only reference I could find was Far West, which was done by Automagick Industries. These are German games? Isn't the word Facette French? Where did you hear of these games? Were they for certain released or just previewed? Any additional information would be much appreciated.
Old 09 June 2002, 23:59   #3
ST8

Automagick Industries was a german company. Yep they produced also Far West. I read about this 2 games in the readme-file from Far West demoversion . They offered demoversions of this games. I don't know if full versions were ever released and if - then as shareware I think. The readme-file is in german language if you want I could make a translation.

Old 11 June 2002, 00:22   #4
Twistin'Ghost
Give up the ghost

Yes, that would be excellent. Have you seen (or do you have) the demo versions? Would LOVE to see them!
Old 11 June 2002, 10:35   #5
ST8

I never had a demo and never saw pictures of these games. I can not say if these are great games (although the description sounds funny) - I'm just looking for rare amiga games. I read about these games last week for the first time. I thought somebody in this forum could have these. It's not certain that full versions exists ( altough there is a good chance ) but I think it's pretty certain that demos exist.

Here is the translation (sorry if there are grammatical imperfections) of the citation from the german readme-file ( "LiesMich"-file) from FAR WEST demo:

I want to recommend our other two projects "Tiny Mites" and "Facette". We send you a demo if you send us a letter with 2 DM stamps.

Advertising

ding dong: Here are some productinformation

TINY MITES: Gods can be really machiavellianly. Here for example -one has planed to test his creatures with an apple for paradise suitability. Now that's already tricking enough but in addition this apple is inhabited: three bachelor worms have settled down in it and they see their habitation really endanger and defend it bravely against snaking riffraff that try to give the apple to the first humans. Will the apple occupiers manage it? Must Adam be expelled out of the paradise because he bite in a grapefruit? The player can decide it in this colorful action game . (No game for religious fanatics and people without humor)

FACETTE: The topic is here also gods although Aztecan. The little god Athrijunk is thrown out of the world of gods by his bad uncle, therewith Athrijunk can not disturb his plans. The bad god plans to covertly kill the father of Athrijunk in the next booze. But the bad uncle hasn't unfortunately calculate that although gods in their own dimension are mortal - Athrijunk becomes immortal on the earth. Accordingly to that - it doesn't wondering us that the son of gods survives the bounce and now he is searching for a way back to his home. Fortunately he has his favorite toy - a bag with rainbowcrystals - he can produce stones of all color facets with that. If he managed it to produce a mosaic of an eagle with this stones und give him life - he has the chance to help his father. Colorful comic graphic, many music pieces and optical and acoustical effects are the features of this action thinking game.