English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Support > support.Hardware

Old 25 December 2009, 09:42   #1
ARASHIKAGE

Indivision A1200 Problems........

Hi Everybody,

I bought an Amiga 1200 with Indivision AGA installed from Amiga-Kit at the start of the year (Around-April 2009) and got it all and it all works except for my Indivision AGA.
I e-mailed Amiga-Kit about it, and they said it worked fine before they sent it to me from England, but he said maybe it come loose as it got shipped from England to Australia.

I've tried 3 CRT and 3 LCD monitors and i still cant get any picture or anything. All i get is "No Signal" on my Pc monitors and when i load
Indivision Config all it says is....

---------------------------
/ /
/ /
/ /
2 boxes that says Okay! Okay!

I cant do anything with it....

Indivision Flash all it says is....
Software & FPGA Logic Design
(c) 2009 by Oliver Achten
** Indivision AGA not Found **

So does that mean Indivision AGA is not connected to my Amiga motherboard and its not detecting it.

I've had to open my Keyboard, (breaking my Warranty) but i still can't figure it out.

I really need help on this, because no matter what i try it just wont work.

P.S. Does anyone know any repair or fixing/modding Amiga shop's or places in Melbourne Australia that could fix this for me.

Old 25 December 2009, 10:12   #2
Jope
-

Press the indivision back in once you opened the machine up. Might need a strong press.

Mind the keyboard cable! It doesn't enjoy being yanked and if you decide to remove it, open up the connector first before pulling the cable out.

To open the connector, just prise the white sleeve up on the connector, it moves up a few millimeters and then the connector is unlocked.
Old 25 December 2009, 12:46   #3
NovaCoder

If you really get stuck, you could always bring it to an Amiga club meeting....we'll sort it for you.
Old 26 December 2009, 01:19   #4
FOL
PSPUAE DEV

Send a message via MSN to FOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by ARASHIKAGE View Post
Hi Everybody,

I bought an Amiga 1200 with Indivision AGA installed from Amiga-Kit at the start of the year (Around-April 2009) and got it all and it all works except for my Indivision AGA.
I e-mailed Amiga-Kit about it, and they said it worked fine before they sent it to me from England, but he said maybe it come loose as it got shipped from England to Australia.

I've tried 3 CRT and 3 LCD monitors and i still cant get any picture or anything. All i get is "No Signal" on my Pc monitors and when i load
Indivision Config all it says is....

/ /
/ /
/ /
2 boxes that says Okay! Okay!

I cant do anything with it....

Indivision Flash all it says is....
Software & FPGA Logic Design
(c) 2009 by Oliver Achten
** Indivision AGA not Found **

So does that mean Indivision AGA is not connected to my Amiga motherboard and its not detecting it.

I've had to open my Keyboard, (breaking my Warranty) but i still can't figure it out.

I really need help on this, because no matter what i try it just wont work.

P.S. Does anyone know any repair or fixing/modding Amiga shop's or places in Melbourne Australia that could fix this for me.

If its not detected then its definately come loose. Which would be odd as I push them on firmly check everything is working, then secure them with glue gun.