English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Requests > Looking for a game name ?

Old 04 February 2009, 15:05   #1
harrihonk

Question [Found: Gilbert - Escape from Drill] green monster and flying caviar^^

hi, amiga lovers^^ i need your help.

there was a game in which you played kind of a green monster. im not sure what it exactly looked like, but i think it had red lips and a tentacle or something like that on its head.

i dont know what the players task was, but i remember a stage or an area of the game that was a dark forest, where strange things flew around that looked like caviar^^ or piles of eyes or something. i sketched it for you, hoping that its more likely you know what im talking about.

http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f7...=Unbenannt.jpg

i guess this game was not much popular because i never saw it on the net. but hopefully there are at least one or two guys among you who played that strange stuff, too^^

thanks a lot

Last edited by harrihonk; 04 February 2009 at 15:15.

Old 06 February 2009, 00:55   #2
Titler
Zone Friend

Could it be "Gilbert - Escape from Drill"?

http://hol.abime.net/2726

I don't remember the game, but the moment you said "Green alien" I remembered Gilbert of "Get Mucky" Saturday morning fame
Old 06 February 2009, 11:37   #3
harrihonk

yes! yes, thats it! ^^ thank you so much!!! this brings back a very important piece of my childhood^^