English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Requests > request.Old Rare Games

Old 10 April 2013, 09:46   #1
Perplexer

Gravity Force IPF image

Hello.

Does anyone have an IPF image of original/unmodified/uncracked Gravity Force game and is willing to share it ? I have ADF images but I would like original IPF one.

Thank you.

Old 10 April 2013, 09:57   #2
TCD
HOL/FTP busy bee

Sorry, but http://eab.abime.net/faq.php?faq=eab..._caps_faq_item doesn't allow those requests here.
Old 10 April 2013, 10:31   #3
Perplexer

Uh, if that is the case, I am sorry. It has been 15 years since I sold my Amiga and all my games and software (one of the stupidest things I have done in my life). I recently installed WinUAE and found some games on-line. I found this forum but I didn't yet connect all the dots about how things work nowadays. I read some posts where people talked about uploading games to "the zone" and I then found a link to ftp.magix.ws which I presumed was that "zone". It contains lots of games and stuff. I then saw this "request Games" thread here and thought people actively play and exchange games, seeing how big and active this forum seems to be. Looks like I had a very wrong impression, heh.

I just now actually noticed the link "The Zone!" up there but I don't have access. I'll take some hours off and try to figure out how this community works. It's unfortunate though that it's not as I imagined it. Amiga is "gone" and the inability to get the games we once had and played is really sad.

Old 10 April 2013, 10:49   #4
1time
Amiga Lover

Perplexer.

Check you PM´s.
Old 10 April 2013, 16:13   #5
emufan

one way to find them is;
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.vince View Post
And just to name it, although I can not endorse it if speaking for the project: If someone would be googling for IPF and he'd be looking for some French initiative called CAPSDI, I am sure he'd find lots of stuff.
- google for the CAPSDI - they try to preserve ipf images for real, for the whole community.

the zone is a temporary place - hold files for 21 days only. just follow the steps and join. the button to access the zone, you find near the logout-button - after joining.

on the ftp server you find many things for the amiga - but no ipf files.

Last edited by emufan; 10 April 2013 at 16:21.