English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Support > support.Games

Old 28 July 2009, 11:51   #1
RickyC

Smash TV

How do i get to the pleasure dome? The ending says i need to visit all the secret rooms however i can only find the secret room on the 3rd stage. I've checked every room and trying to go through exits that dont light up but nothing.

All the guides online seem to be for super smash tv and tell me the rooms are in the bottom right but can't get through. I thought maybe you need to pick up a key first before they open but the keys seem pretty rare and never show for me but i dont think thats how anyway. Any one done this?
Old 28 July 2009, 17:26   #2
Bolch

I've tried too and I think it's not possible to get to the Pleasure Dome in the Amiga version. It was the case with the first coin-op version of the game which also mentioned that you have to visit the Pleasure Dome for the perfect victory but it was actually not included (the later coin-op versions fixed this issue, but perhaps the Amiga version was completed before them). So I had to download the later coin-op version and complete it in MAME to get the perfect victory...
Old 28 July 2009, 18:21   #3
RickyC

oh i hate games that tell me i have to go back and play on higher difficulty but telling you to go back and find secret rooms that aren't there are worse!

Sounds like its the case, I can't see how i'm missing something. Thanks