English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Misc > MarketPlace

Old 22 August 2009, 12:46   #1
bastibs
Banned

Temporarily closed. Sorry.

Temporarily closed. Sorry.

Last edited by bastibs; 05 October 2009 at 23:30.
Old 15 September 2009, 21:03   #2
Retro-Nerd
Missile Command Champion

original quotation from BastiBs trading list:

Quote:
To your security here our black list of ebay-, shop- or forum- users with whom we have made bad experiences in the purchase and sales of amiga games.

Amiga4000 (a1k.org)
AMike (a1k.org)
!phil alias amigamicro.com alias amigamemo.com
Cassius (a1k.org)
cebulba alias magneticscrolls
millklones
mr.vince (a1k.org)
retrogames_paradise_com
retrosphere_de
ville9 alias dreinulldrei alias softpres.org alias (SPS)

This is only our personal opinion!
Caugth in the act by non stupid users is always hard, eh?

Last edited by DamienD; 10 October 2009 at 11:54.
Old 15 September 2009, 21:27   #3
TCD
HOL/FTP busy bee

I'm quite sure he's on their 'lists' too
Old 16 September 2009, 13:58   #4
bastibs
Banned

@TheCyberDruid: Hope this!

list update:

Added a lot of games.

Last edited by bastibs; 16 September 2009 at 14:05.
Old 04 October 2009, 21:45   #5
AMike

Some information about bastibs business behavior:
http://www.a1k.org/forum/showthread....935#post286935
English translation follows.

Last edited by AMike; 04 October 2009 at 21:50.
Old 05 October 2009, 01:22   #6
Zetr0
Ya' like it Retr0?

Just to confirm

I am not witch hunting Bastibs, its a shame he destroyed his own credibitity by selling counterfit goods.

He is banned from AmiBay, (so many times with various accounts its silly) not just because he cannot be trusted but also for continually breaking the rules and (Ninja) Private Messaging everone with his games lists for sale.

Such a pity, if he truly has legitimate games the community wants, its such a pity he just cannot be trusted =(
Old 05 October 2009, 08:21   #7
bastibs
Banned

@Zetr0:
Accept your comment,
but it were only 2 and the reason was that at first I didn't understand (or read) the rules. Today I know and I must say: I don't like this rules because new users can be frightened. I think a prohibition of private messages about business is excessive and have only few pros.

I think I have the right on defence:

1.)
To the lies on A1K: (my opinion)
I don't like A1K because there are nobody can say his opinion! There are always the same people which discriminate new users again and again. (for example if they start an thread for sale at first or ask something which is not desired)
There are also called ebay accounts which do not belong to me or my friends definitively. Moreover, it's legal to have more than one account on ebay.
Such things have never happened on Amiganews or German Amiga Community, on the contrary, both Admins are correct guys.

2.)
The day before yesterday AMike threatened me with 2 possibilities and deliver an utlimatum of 24 hours:

1. I remove all users from my list and everybody loves me again. (so fast it can be love, sure)

OR (if not)

2. He will publish bad things about me.

I declined because he also didn’t want to remove the lies about me on A1K. (this was my offer) and furthermore this list is my own and honest opinion about this guys.

Now he starts his threat on EAB and A1K...

3.)
For the problem with Giana Sisters (from which everybody knows) I have apologised me long time ago and refunded full money to the buyer. Asks him! So this case was discussed already and solved.

And buy the way: I never write silly comments on trading threads from cebulba or amigamicro.

Last edited by bastibs; 05 October 2009 at 13:17.
Old 05 October 2009, 09:33   #8
bastibs
Banned

@Photon:

Thanks and your game will post today.
Old 05 October 2009, 13:35   #9
Merlin
AmiBay MegaMod

BastiBS,

As the saying goes. "You can only fool some of the people some of the time"....the Great Giana Sisters thread on here allowed your true colours to show through.

It's a shame Moonstone isn't on your list; I had just about saved up enough money to buy that from you..................... not.

Old 05 October 2009, 13:48   #10
bastibs
Banned

I think the price for my Moonstone is OK, of course the state also has influence. It's not your duty to buy it, Merlin. So I find an senseless comment..., but good.
Old 05 October 2009, 13:54   #11
AMike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merlin View Post
BastiBS,

As the saying goes. "You can only fool some of the people some of the time"....the Great Giana Sisters thread on here allowed your true colours to show through.
100% agree

@Basti
Yes, the reason why a1k.org is the biggest german amiga board is due to the fact that the mods and the users are all bad guy's and you were the only one good guy ever on this board. For sure......
Old 05 October 2009, 14:08   #12
bastibs
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMike View Post
100% agree

@Basti
Yes, the reason why a1k.org is the biggest german amiga board is due to the fact that the mods and the users are all bad guy's and you were the only one good guy ever on this board. For sure......
Maybe later you an I are also once 100% agree...

And no, only some guys, most are mods. For more comments see below please.
Old 05 October 2009, 14:10   #13
Merlin
AmiBay MegaMod

@ BastiBS

To follow AMike's comments, surely you must think that AmiBay is an utter cesspool of retro trading and that the Somoh24 shop on Ebay is the one true light, that shows us the way to dealing with the retro community fairly and squarely?

Seriously, I'd love some of whatever medication you are on, Sebastian....
Old 05 October 2009, 14:28   #14
bastibs
Banned

What have you to judge about me, my ebay, my prices and other?

Yes, such strict rules like on Amibay I don't know yet. But these are yours. I think few people use this marketplace, not without reason...
Old 05 October 2009, 14:36   #15
Zetr0
Ya' like it Retr0?

I am NOT going to be drawn into an argument on your conduct on AmiBay, that is another board not here, I am not trolling you I am only offering information to my fellow forum chummies on eab to show caution when dealing with you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bastibs View Post
@Zetr0:
Accept your comment,
but it were only 2 and the reason was that at first I didn't understand (or read) the rules. Today I know and I must say: I don't like this rules because new users can be frightened. I think a prohibition of private messages about business is excessive and have only few pros.
I dont like picking posts apart as it IS trolling, alas, you do raise a few points that need to be cleared up.
  • 1. Doing business by Private Messaging (after your primary account was banned) to avoid both community comeback and to ignore site rules in any way is NOT the conduct of an honest business person.
  • 2. Could you please define *excessive* as Great Giana Sisiters you got for 40 euro (from Mr Vince) yet you sold it for 300 euro "knowing" that the case was not genuine and infact a copy... (That is known as selling counterfit goods)
  • 3. You continually keep signing-up under false accounts (and credentials) to places where you have been BANNED

The truly sad thing is you have had the potential to be a beacon and a source of rare / illusive games for the Amiga community..... unfortunately your actions only condem you... The Amiga Community are not a herd of cattle to be milked or farmed.

I would suggest you change your business practice and read a book on ethics before trading with anyone else.

Have a read of this book: Managing the Risk of Fraud and Misconduct: Meeting the Challenges of a Global, Regulated and Digital Environment £34 from Amazon

IMHO - You are a parasite of the worse kind, you fein confusion and complain when your doubious trading activities are discoverd and then only to do it again.... and again..... and again... you treat the community as though its there to be exploited for YOUR financial gain.

Although you re-embured the guy that bought Great Giana Sisters from you, it took a lot of community peer pressure AND the threat of legal action agasint you to do so. IT WAS NOT FROM THE KINDNESS OF YOUR HEART!

Damn it! this sickens me so much, it turns my stomach just to think of it.

The irony is, you are NOT banned from this board yet.... but, the moment you do a dodgy deal on here, (a matter of WHEN not IF) your ass will be bounced so hard out this forum the only thing that would be a louder sound would be huge applause of the community as a whole!

Caution:

For those wishing to do business with Bastibs (or his many other usernames) I beg you to show caution, make sure you pay through Paypal so you have some come-back should things turn sour.

Last edited by Zetr0; 05 October 2009 at 14:41.
Old 05 October 2009, 14:39   #16
TCD
HOL/FTP busy bee

Can this 'discussion' stop now please? It's getting nowhere. I don't like the way bastibs 'shapes' his prices either and won't buy from him, but since he's banned from A1K.org and AmiBay (and will be here if there is a reason for it) I can't see how discussing that will get anywhere. Just state that you won't buy from him for the given reasons.

@bastibs
Strict rules? Creating multiple accounts is also forbidden here. Spamming people with PMs would also be considered a reason to get banned I guess. Not really surprising that you got banned tbh.
Old 05 October 2009, 14:43   #17
Merlin
AmiBay MegaMod

OK BastiBS, I am trying REALLY hard not to troll or flame here, but I think words like "Moonstone" and "Great Giana Sisters" are suitable and fair words to judge you by; do you deny that you were involved in these transactions that were played out publicly?

I think that it's important that site Moderators and Admins don't airbrush your trading history out as readily as you seem to want to. Don't you get it? Your reputation precedes you, you simply can't re-write history just because you had a bad experience.

AmiBay has strict rules to protect the membership from people exactly like you. If you can't be bothered to read and observe the rules, you have only yourself to blame for what happened. yes, they are our rules on AmiBay and we aren't about to bend or break them just because you scream like a four year old.

Get a grip, take responsibility for your actions, try things like apologising (for a start) and actually mean it. To say 'sorry' for your actions means that you need to change the way you do things, something that I think is beyond you, unfortunately....
Old 05 October 2009, 14:46   #18
bastibs
Banned

@Zetr0: Not the truth, read my comments on top please.

I have not start this quarrel. (see lemonamiga please)

Otherwise OK, I will try.
Old 05 October 2009, 14:48   #19
amigamemo

@BastiBs
How about putting "Merlin" on your black-list too?
The rest of us feel lonley at the top after you've cut half of the guys. (interesting that there are only traders left *hmmmm...* Evil to him who evilthinks. )

Merlin - we welcome you at "The BastiBS List - Blacklist" with much fanfare*hahaha*
Old 05 October 2009, 14:52   #20
bastibs
Banned

Because I made no business with Merlin and there is no reason for that.