English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Requests > Games images which need to be WHDified

Old 06 August 2010, 19:26   #1
JohnnyBeGood

Petition - Flies - Attack on Earth translated and whdified

EDIT: game in mention: http://hol.abime.net/570

I managed to get a hold of the original Flies attack on earth, which I submitted to SPS and I finally got the IPF back.

Flies attack on earth has always been something special for me, even though it's on german, it was attracted to it.

I have a petition, hoping one of the talented whd slave makers would be interested in whdfying the IPFS, but with some alterations.

Whdifying:

1. the original image
2. a translated (to english) version, so hopefully more can enjoy this very atmospheric adventure game - I'll try and do most of the translation myself, but hopefully some friendly german user can assist and conclude whether my translations are correct
3. maybe implement the metro map by pressing a key - similiarly done with the galaxy overview map in Star Trek.
4. maybe replace the german text buttons with english text - this would be a nice to have - but not vital as there are mouse-overs instead.

Please let me know if anyone would care to help or even better if maybe psygore or similiar would be up for the task - and i'll send the Ipfs.

Here's hoping

In a week or so I'll start posting my translations - hopefully they are not completely off, even though my german is a bit rusty.