English Amiga Board

English Amiga Board (https://eab.abime.net/index.php)
-   request.Other (https://eab.abime.net/forumdisplay.php?f=75)
-   -   tablet.library (https://eab.abime.net/showthread.php?t=63487)

Predseda 15 July 2013 10:32

It starts to drive me crazy.

emufan 15 July 2013 18:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Predseda (Post 899980)
It starts to drive me crazy.

indeed, me too it seems. i already listed the accupoint software in the "tablet collection" - some postings above :D
Quote:

Originally Posted by emufan (Post 899419)
SummaGraphics-AccuPoint 2.0

same dms archive, no library. who is going to contact JasonMC on amiga.org? :)

edit: Gavilan was here last nov 2013 - i sent him now a pm - maybe he missed my visitor message.
lets hope he comes back again :)

edit: he was on this february. i wrote him again. :D

-----------------------------------------

edit: tablet.library has been found and zoned. thanks Harry :)

Predseda 17 March 2014 14:18

Funtastic!!! (thanks emufan for announcement)

emufan 17 March 2014 21:40

np :)
there is now the full disk image:
Apoint_disk1.adf ( zoned )
AccuPoint TCS Software for Wacom Tablets v2.0 (1993)(TriMedia Inc) ( soon its tosec name )

edit: you have to start the accupoint software first - it loads the driver/library. next you can use the "pressure" feature in dpaintV :)

Predseda 20 March 2014 22:35

So do I need to use it instead of Formaldihyd? Or together, just to launch AP first.

emufan 21 March 2014 17:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Predseda (Post 944849)
So do I need to use it instead of Formaldihyd? Or together, just to launch AP first.

instead of. once installed, start the accupoint tool - gives a short message. then you can test dpaintv. apconfig has more detailed config options, compared to the dpaint dialog. so worth a look too.

midwan 26 November 2016 15:20

Sorry to resurrect this old thread, but could someone please help and put that file in the Zone again?

I have been using FormAldiHyd but I'm having some strange problems (it reports errors reading from serial, size mismatches, randomly) and I'm trying to see if another driver does the same or not.

emufan 26 November 2016 16:14

you can find the files on the ftp, take a look here.

#1) some files were not backup'ed on the ftp. i zone the AccuPoint disks again:
AccuPoint-Wacom.SummaGfx_tablet.library.zip

midwan 26 November 2016 16:26

Awesome, thanks!

Amiga4000 12 August 2020 15:56

Hi all, hope everyone is well! Sorry to bring this up from the dead again. Could someone re-zone the AccuPoint-Wacom.SummaGfx_tablet.library.zip file? That would be great and very much appreciated. Thanks! :)

Foul 17 August 2020 00:12

ftp://ftp:any@grandis.nu/TheZone/fil...et.library.zip

edit : Added on my site too.. cf signature

spudje 21 August 2022 22:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Predseda (Post 806963)
I have borrowed Wacom Graphire 2 (ET 0405-R) from Chain and the LMB problem remains unsolved. Tablet works, draws when I press the stylus, RMB works normally. LMB is not needed so much, I would like to have it working, though.

Sorry to revive this old thread. I just wanted to try to get this old tablet to work on my Amiga as well. Should it be sufficient to only connect it to serial port (If so, my seems broken)? Or do I need to figure out a way to feed 5v in the PS/2 connector? How did you do this?

Mixel 24 August 2022 12:58

You need to feed the PS/2 power port on a lot of tablets (I have an Aiptek that's the same).. I did it by trailing a very long cable from my desktop PC's PS2 port.. Otherwise you can get usb to ps2 adapters so you can have the PS/2 power come from a usb charger or other nearby computer.

That'll tablet will work nicely in PPaint if it works at all. :D

Would be interesting to see if it works in the Accupoint drivers, my gut feeling is it wont - so DPaint won't have pressure.. But it should work in Penpartner and FormAldihyd.. So PPaint, ArtEffect and Photogenics (and likely more!) should work!

Predseda 24 August 2022 13:12

I am feeding my Amiga from a PC PSU for a long time so I added PS/2 cable to one of its outputs.

spudje 24 August 2022 15:06

Thanks Mixel and Predseda. I managed to power it via the keyboard (I now have A4k --> PS/2 --> tablet psu --> PS/2 Keyboard) :)

I will post my progress/struggles/findings in following thread to not have everything scattered around here.
http://eab.abime.net/showthread.php?...38#post1560738