English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Support > support.Apps

Old 26 August 2007, 01:41   #1
wawa

dps par videoediting soft

does anybody know what would work with this card in terms of non linear video edit? its a pal version. the attached dps software istnt much more than just a digitizer/player app.
Old 26 August 2007, 02:11   #2
r.cade

I think that's all that was developed with/for it. It was sold as a way to play Lightwave-rendered animations in realtime so you could record them to tape.

PAR = Personal Animation Recorder
Old 26 August 2007, 14:27   #3
wawa

yes, i assume ur right altough it should apply to videotoaster even more, and videotoaster's got a complete video editing package attached. nevertheless since there is a capture board with tbc connected to par (working great) so i would assume there should also be some way too edit it (there should also be a possibility to capture audio along, with appropriate sound card via smpte synchro). does none recall anything like that?
Old 05 August 2016, 17:44   #4
dschallock

Quote:
Originally Posted by wawa View Post
yes, i assume ur right altough it should apply to videotoaster even more, and videotoaster's got a complete video editing package attached. nevertheless since there is a capture board with tbc connected to par (working great) so i would assume there should also be some way too edit it (there should also be a possibility to capture audio along, with appropriate sound card via smpte synchro). does none recall anything like that?
Thread necromancy..... yes, this DPS PAR and TBC IV works with the AD516 sound card and captures audio as well. In terms of NLE (non linear editor) it was never accomplished... however someone did start working on it. It is technically possible but the development was never completed. I would check out PARPRo software though for integrating with ADPro software as well.
Old 05 August 2016, 21:58   #5
gulliver
BoingBagged

There is NECOS

http://www.amigafuture.de/asd.php?asd_id=3929
Old 02 December 2018, 02:35   #6
kikems

Quote:
Originally Posted by gulliver View Post
Someone have NECOS for share?
Old 18 October 2021, 17:48   #7
dschallock

Just bumping this for 2021.

Does anyone in the world have NECOS for Amiga anywhere... on any disk... please please!!!