English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Support > New to Emulation or Amiga scene

Old 18 April 2022, 13:57   #1
TheDrisk

Help creating lha and HDF to work with Amiga Mini

Hi I am relative new to the more complex parts of emulation (well for me at least), with me having the new Amiga Mini, I would love to try and see if I can make the missing WHD files for PD games and all the cover disks (like Amiga Power etc).

I understand there is generic slaves, but I am struggling to understand how to do it.

Also can WHD act like a full hard drive? It would be awesome on my Amiga Mini could open a WHD file that then let me choose folders of all the games in work bench.

So my questions are:

1. Is there a step by step on how to set up a WHD to work with the Amiga Mini.

2. Can anyone explain how to set up a hard drive in Win UAE or another emulator so I can look at the 17 Bit CD collections so I can rip out some of those PD games.

Thanks always for all your help.