English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Requests > request.Demos

Old 11 July 2010, 14:05   #1
onkelarie

looking for demo compilation series

This is kind of vague in request, but I remember someone posting about three years ago about an old demo compilation series which he released on the web in .adf format... I can't recall which series that was. I think that if I read / hear the name all will come back to me Only extra info I can give is that the series contained 100+ .adf disks. Any help is appreciated!
Old 11 July 2010, 19:57   #2
zeg

Quote:
Originally Posted by onkelarie View Post
This is kind of vague in request, but I remember someone posting about three years ago about an old demo compilation series which he released on the web in .adf format... I can't recall which series that was. I think that if I read / hear the name all will come back to me Only extra info I can give is that the series contained 100+ .adf disks. Any help is appreciated!
Be more precise please. There were more than 1500 different amiga scene demo groups. And each group have had its own demo pack disk series. Some groups have had more than one pack disk series running, each series can have more than 100 issues. Please count yourselve. But we helped you a little bit already. klick here please. The WORLD largest archive. http://kestra.exotica.org.uk/demos.p...250&where=pack
bye bye
Old 12 July 2010, 00:25   #3
onkelarie

thanks for the help. the minute i recall another piece of info, i'll update my request... however, the info given is all i can provide at the moment, hence the first sentence of starting post
Old 12 July 2010, 20:50   #4
onkelarie

Aaaaah! Just now found it after searching extensively for hooouurrs It's called Magic Packs. Thread may be closed
Old 16 July 2010, 08:31   #5
Hewitson

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeg View Post
Be more precise please. There were more than 1500 different amiga scene demo groups. And each group have had its own demo pack disk series.
Wtf? No they haven't..

Thats a great archive though, I was very pleased to find the Australian Crackers United Megademo on there. Thanks
Old 16 July 2010, 10:18   #6
deicidal
Registered Insane

Quote:
Originally Posted by onkelarie View Post
Aaaaah! Just now found it after searching extensively for hooouurrs It's called Magic Packs. Thread may be closed
They where a good pack disk, if you havent found it they are all on line at majic mushrooms site you can find the address on his profile here