English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Support > support.Hardware

Old 12 June 2024, 01:20   #1
bdb

Progressive Peripherals & Software DoubleTalk Drivers

Oddly enough, several people, including myself, are looking for the Install or Driver disk for the PP & S DoubleTalk Zorro II board that allows a network connection between Amigas and Macintoshes, I even have the Interact A500 expansion (with drivers) that allows the A500 to connect to this Apple devised network -- the Interact expansion by DigiFlex had photos and drivers uploaded to archive.org last week.

There is a "Wanted" listing on Amibay, and even a YT video by someone else looking for the installation disk.

It would be great if one could be located and uploaded to Turran or archive.org.

Thanks!
Old 12 June 2024, 04:00   #2
Matt_H

I don't have an original disk, but I *do* have installed files from a hard drive that came in an A2000 I got some years ago - in the Zone.

I *think* copying the archive contents to SYS: will get you going, but I'm not certain. I hope I didn't miss any files when copying them off the drive. I can't find my full backup and the drive is unlikely to spin up again...
Old 12 June 2024, 18:31   #3
xlark

Thanks Matt_H! I'll give these a go.

I'm the one that posted the YouTube video ( [ Show youtube player ] if anyone's curious). I've been doing some LocalTalk networking recently with old Macs and Apple ]['s. I'd really like to see how I can integrate my Amiga's into that network.

Thanks,

-xlark
Old 13 June 2024, 21:28   #4
bdb

Damn, Dude! I think that will work!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt_H View Post
I don't have an original disk, but I *do* have installed files from a hard drive that came in an A2000 I got some years ago - in the Zone.

I *think* copying the archive contents to SYS: will get you going, but I'm not certain. I hope I didn't miss any files when copying them off the drive. I can't find my full backup and the drive is unlikely to spin up again...
Matt,

This is great, you are a real Amiga hardware guru.

If not done already, I'll upload these to Archive.org to join the DigiFlex Interact expansion for the A500 I uploaded earlier.

-bdb
Old 14 June 2024, 19:44   #5
Matt_H

Don’t thank me yet - let me know if this actually works!