English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Support > support.FS-UAE

Old 29 March 2015, 01:46   #1
Emu

FS-UAE Launcher window resizing & closing

Hello,

I am looking for the info on how to do following with FS-UAE Launcher Mac OS X version:

1) How to resize window permanently? I mean, after Launcher restart, its window will keep size I set in previous session?

2) How to force Launcher window to close or stay iconified in dock after emulation start? As I remember such option was available in E-UAE with Hi-Toro for Mac?

Thank you for any advices.
Brgds
Emu

Old 11 April 2015, 09:21   #2
FrodeSolheim
FS-UAE Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emu View Post
1) How to resize window permanently? I mean, after Launcher restart, its window will keep size I set in previous session?
This isn't possible right now. I've registered an enhancement issue at https://github.com/FrodeSolheim/fs-u...cher/issues/18, and you can subscribe to that to get updates on the issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emu View Post
2) How to force Launcher window to close or stay iconified in dock after emulation start? As I remember such option was available in E-UAE with Hi-Toro for Mac?
There is no such option in FS-UAE Launcher (what feature Hi-Toro has isn't relevant). But it shouldn't be very hard to add that feature. I've added an enhancement issue at https://github.com/FrodeSolheim/fs-u...cher/issues/19.
Old 14 April 2015, 10:24   #3
Emu

Frode, thank you!