English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Main > Amiga scene

Old 07 June 2023, 04:52   #1
grelbfarlk

Announcing the launch of the project the Super Harmonius Amiga Team!

Congratulations, if you're reading this, you are invited to join the Super Harmonius Amiga Team. This is an exciting time in the Amiga, much more exciting than any other time since the times when a company made Amigas. Now we aren't going to make Amigas, we're going to make a website. Not just any website. I'm talking a Web 3.0 enabled portal to bring you the casual netizen into a 22nd century Amiga experience.

Now like all of you, I'm a busy man. Sure sometimes I can take a quick break to play some Robocod 2 and I realize I should be writing a book or completing another few pages of my screenplay of Jack Tramiel's life story. But when I'm stretching my waist up to the sky in the starting area, just looking at those heady heights, I can't help but think this is what we should all be doing on the WEB. For Amigas.

What I'm saying to you right now, is I need your money. A lot of it.
But I work hard for your money is what you're thinking the next guy is saying (not you). Well that guy is going to benefit more than you can imagine, he can imagine it, but not you because you have the money. He doesn't and he's going to give it to me.

We are going to have tiers to buy into this fellowship. Fellowship what? Yes I said fellowship. Because we're not just members, or teammates. We're a fellowship. And what fellowship doesn't stand in a ring made of Radium?

Radium level members will be in the inner circle, they will be in a secret club called the Super Harmonius Amiga Radium Team.

When you are on this level, Trixster will go onto A1K and automatically send you the messages, every time Matze, Rotzloffel, MBoehmer, Merlin, or any of the heavy hitters post a message, and one more thing, he will translate them into English.

And that's just to start, to get on the ground floor, the foundation of this exciting new chapter in the Amiga legacy.

-More to follow- but the list of members of the Super Harmonius Amiga Team is growing every day. Now is the time to declare for whom you stand with.
Old 07 June 2023, 05:05   #2
d4rk3lf

I won't be backing you up, until I see some concrete stuff.
Some shining coin logo of the Super Harmonius Amiga Team, would be enough.
(but it must rotate in 3D)
Old 07 June 2023, 05:09   #3
grelbfarlk

Quote:
Originally Posted by d4rk3lf View Post
I won't be backing you up, until I see some concrete stuff.
Some shining coin logo of the Super Harmonius Amiga Team, would be enough.
(but it must rotate in 3D)

It will. But the logo will be a hat, a Super Hat if you will. It will be a strong stovepipe hat. How strong you ask? Well so strong you can sit on it or just squat over it. With the brim up for sanitary reasons. The lining? Red and white checkerboard as it should be. And the lining is washable and removable, held down with space age materials, mainly velcro.

The top cap will be a perfect boing ball.
Old 07 June 2023, 06:48   #4
BSzili
old chunk of coal

What about the tepid "endorsements" from high profile community members hoping you'll succeed? Without these I can't trust this initiative!
Old 07 June 2023, 07:22   #5
Predseda
Puttymoon inhabitant

Send a message via ICQ to Predseda
Shut up and take my money!
Old 07 June 2023, 08:31   #6
E-Penguin
Banana

This sounds like another winning Amiga Resurgence Success Endeavor!
Old 07 June 2023, 08:57   #7
TCD
HOL/FTP busy bee

Needs more hot dogs and free beer.
Old 07 June 2023, 14:02   #8
dreamkatcha
I've got a new byline

For the record, I'm a big cheese VIP and I fully endorse this worthy enterprise.
Old 07 June 2023, 14:07   #9
S0ulA55a551n

Quote:
Originally Posted by grelbfarlk View Post
Congratulations, if you're reading this, you are invited to join the Super Harmonius Amiga Team. This is an exciting time in the Amiga, much more exciting than any other time since the times when a company made Amigas. Now we aren't going to make Amigas, we're going to make a website. Not just any website. I'm talking a Web 3.0 enabled portal to bring you the casual netizen into a 22nd century Amiga experience.

Now like all of you, I'm a busy man. Sure sometimes I can take a quick break to play some Robocod 2 and I realize I should be writing a book or completing another few pages of my screenplay of Jack Tramiel's life story. But when I'm stretching my waist up to the sky in the starting area, just looking at those heady heights, I can't help but think this is what we should all be doing on the WEB. For Amigas.

But I work hard for your money is what you're thinking the next guy is saying (not you). Well that guy is going to benefit more than you can imagine, he can imagine it, but not you because you have the money. He doesn't and he's going to give it to me.

We are going to have tiers to buy into this fellowship. Fellowship what? Yes I said fellowship. Because we're not just members, or teammates. We're a fellowship. And what fellowship doesn't stand in a ring made of Radium?

Radium level members will be in the inner circle, they will be in a secret club called the Super Harmonius Amiga Radium Team.

When you are on this level, Trixster will go onto A1K and automatically send you the messages, every time Matze, Rotzloffel, MBoehmer, Merlin, or any of the heavy hitters post a message, and one more thing, he will translate them into English.

And that's just to start, to get on the ground floor, the foundation of this exciting new chapter in the Amiga legacy.

-More to follow- but the list of members of the Super Harmonius Amiga Team is growing every day. Now is the time to declare for whom you stand with.

Old 07 June 2023, 14:09   #10
S0ulA55a551n

Can there be some sort of $50 voucher scheme as well.......
Old 07 June 2023, 18:07   #11
Bren McGuire

you cant get anywhere without the support of the youtube bootlicking crowd am sorry to say!
Old 07 June 2023, 18:53   #12
d4rk3lf

Question:
If I pay you $2000 for extra mega giga superb membership, will I be able to create my group within your group (that inside members would also pay me membership (apart from yours))?
Something like AFA (Amiga Flatearth Alliance)
or.. AWCA (Amigans that hate Womans in brown Coat Alliance)
or even, AHC (Amigans that Hate their own Cat behavior)?

If answer is yes, give me your creditcard
If answer id no... how much?
Old 07 June 2023, 20:20   #13
Havie

Congratulations Relaunching Amiga Portal!

//Sorry - couldn't resist.
Old 07 June 2023, 20:46   #14
saimon69
J.M.D - Bedroom Musician

Well, even CAGA has an interesting meaning in italian, kinda related to SHAT so we are still in the stinky brown substance -_-
Old 07 June 2023, 22:48   #15
grelbfarlk

Quote:
Originally Posted by d4rk3lf View Post
Question:
If I pay you $2000 for extra mega giga superb membership, will I be able to create my group within your group (that inside members would also pay me membership (apart from yours))?
Something like AFA (Amiga Flatearth Alliance)
or.. AWCA (Amigans that hate Womans in brown Coat Alliance)
or even, AHC (Amigans that Hate their own Cat behavior)?

If answer is yes, give me your creditcard
If answer id no... how much?
Absolutely, at that level of contribution you can get into the inner-inner ring and join the Super Harmonius Amiga Team, Consortium Of Commodore Knights.

However this comes with various responsibilities each tailored to the consortium member's talents. For you I would say we'd need you to do some of the illustrations in Dpaint for the digital copy of the audiobook.
Old 08 June 2023, 01:52   #16
MarkG

Quote:
Originally Posted by grelbfarlk View Post

love the name 'Super Harmonius Amiga Team!' or SHAT! for short but i'll pass on joining good luck tho (LOL)
Old 08 June 2023, 02:02   #17
giantclam

aitch æ ar em oh en ie oh yu es
Old 08 June 2023, 05:18   #18
grelbfarlk

And one more thing, if we get all of the members and endorsements and hit all of our stretch goals of our fundraising targets, a1k and ppa will be posting in Standard English 3.0!
Old 08 June 2023, 06:56   #19
BSzili
old chunk of coal

I was on the fence about my membership, but now I'm sold. I've always been bothered by not being able to read foreign language Amiga sites. Kids keep tell me about some free translator in my browser, but I couldn't find anything like it in Internet Explorer 11. I think they are just pulling my leg.
Old 08 June 2023, 08:41   #20
TCD
HOL/FTP busy bee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havie View Post
Congratulations Relaunching Amiga Portal!

//Sorry - couldn't resist.
No bad, but what about 'Commodore's Radically Awesome People' to be more inclusive?