English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Requests > Looking for a game name ?

Old 04 October 2008, 20:19   #1
CaptainSensible

[Found: Wicked] Find this one...

I had a demo of this game once; I played it to death, but I never bought the original and my forgetting what it was has been (slightly) bugging for me years.

In this game, you play some kind of star entity, and your aim on each level/screen is to help your yellow (good) spores/bubble things to take over the screen before the bad (blue) spores/bubbles do.

You achieve this by shooting the blue ones so that your yellow ones can grow over the 'mother' spores, effectively killing them. Your adversary is a winged devil/demon entity that is trying to help the blue spores overcome your yellow ones. He can be killed, but I can't remember for how long.

In the middle of the screen; there is a Sun (good)/Moon (bad) entity that revolves every something seconds (alternating between the Sun and the Moon). The Sun usually gives you a power up and encourages your spores to grow whereas the Moon usually gives you a power down/handicap and encourages the blue spores to grow.

Each screen/level represents one of the stars in the constellations associated with the signs of the Zodiac, so there are twelve levels with X number or sub-levels depending on how many stars there are.

Can any remember what it was called?

Old 04 October 2008, 21:27   #2
Galahad/FLT
Going nowhere

Wicked: http://hol.abime.net/1708

Old 04 October 2008, 22:00   #3
Belgarath
HOL Team Member

Definitely Wicked, an underrated favourite of mine and Cody recently completed it to take screenshots for HOL.
Old 05 October 2008, 15:49   #4
Old Fool
Zone Friend

This game looks psychedelic... Must try it!! Thanks