English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Coders > Coders. Language > Coders. AMOS

Old 04 March 2023, 20:05   #1
ecalius

CrazyFigures, my last retrovideogame!!

Hello retro fans, I am approaching 50 years of age, after many years, and in view of the results obtained when creating videogames, I have decided to put an end to this odyssey, with my game CrazyFigures, programmed in C, with support from SDL 1.2 libraries. My game, set in the arcades of the 70s and 80s, is my latest creation, it oozes Commodore Amiga nostalgia. My work is a gift to all of you, which I hope will enjoy with joy You can download it from itchio, for free, look for me as "ecaliussoftware". Likewise, now I will dedicate myself to studying things that I like, how to learn Cobol, a programming language that always aroused curiosity, and that he is 60 years old I think. CrazyFigures is a program for Windows platforms. I have programmed on my PC, on the Windows 7 operating system. I wish it had been Commodore Amiga!.

A cordial greeting to everyone!!! ;-)

https://ecaliussoftware.itch.io/crazyfigures
Old 07 March 2023, 13:24   #2
ecalius

Hello everyone!! I've already seen enough Cobol to realize that it's not my programming language. It rather bores me, and does not motivate me. So I've decided to learn C++, although C will always be my favorite language!! Well that, I'm going to try C++, and see what comes out of all this!!! Greetings!!;-)