English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Requests > request.Demos

Old 06 February 2010, 23:48   #1
Ziaxx
Zone Friend

Demo packs from the 1991 Anarchy Easter Conference

I'm looking for a demo with a digitized sequence of Swedish cross-country skiier Gunde Svan. The demo was released at the Anarchy Easter Conference in 1991, and it was on one of the demo packs from their compo. I don't remember the name of the group though, but I remember the song had a sample in it that went "Hey Svaaaan" or something like that.

I believe there were 6 pack disks in that demo compo altogether, I have number 1, 3, 4 and 5 respectively, so if anyone has number 2 and/or 6 it'd be nice to get those as well, as I suspect this particular demo is on one of them. Or if anyone at least has the Gunde Svan demo, it'd be nice as well, as that's the particular demo I'm looking for (but wouldn't mind the whole demo pack collection of course). Thanks in advance guys!
Old 07 February 2010, 19:33   #2
zeg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziaxx View Post
I believe there were 6 pack disks in that demo compo altogether, I have number 1, 3, 4 and 5 respectively, so if anyone has number 2 and/or 6 it'd be nice to get those as well, as I suspect this particular demo is on one of them. Or if anyone at least has the Gunde Svan demo, it'd be nice as well, as that's the particular demo I'm looking for (but wouldn't mind the whole demo pack collection of course). Thanks in advance guys!
-----
Please have a deeper look into pack #3 and start the demo by Tribe.

bye bye
Old 07 February 2010, 23:45   #3
Ziaxx
Zone Friend

Thank you, there it was, looks like I had it already!

Still missing disk 2 though, in case anyone has it.
Old 08 February 2010, 17:09   #4
zeg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziaxx View Post
Thank you, there it was, looks like I had it already!

Still missing disk 2 though, in case anyone has it.
------------
As what i remember. The Anarchy jury created those 5 disks for the party, so everybody at the party place could have a look onto the packs and the demos to gave the rankings.
And disk 2 must be the Enigma demo. Or was it disk 6 and disk 2 is missing.?!? i can't remember! Sorry.
But if there is a 6th disk around. It is lost for the moment.
The disk archiving was arranged by ___ with the help of MAC/TSB, zinko/TPB, Newton & Conan/Rebels Nosferatu/Razor 1911 and Vital&amon, atfm/black monks, Deature/Humanoids, and The Special Brothers, Andreas, Solo/TNG, scsi/Betrayl, and also TMB/Scoopex, Bladerunner, Hansie, Mr.Spiv, Reward, Jol005x, and Magic Mushroom and Break & Jope. Uploaded to the internet, as most all the other files on amigascne.org and kestra/bitfellas as output-system http://kestra.exotica.org.uk/demos.php?mode=new&days=1
and Break's
http://www.arabuusimiehet.com/break/...x.php?mode=upd

bye bye