English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Requests > Looking for a game name ?

Old 13 July 2012, 19:14   #1
Jenilee

Question Medieval strategy/puzzle game

Hi all,

I'm trying to remember the name of a game - I'll try to describe what I remember in as much detail as possible. For starters, it was a medieval setting. I believe the game was played from a top-down view, and I think the story involved a king being exiled from his castle. There were several types of characters, a king, a queen, knights, .. and more. Then you would use these characters in puzzles or scenarios to complete each mission. I also remember something about a gold key (or several of them).

I realize it's not much to go on, but it's been bugging me all day. I checked many, many games on LemonAmiga but to no avail. Please help!

Old 17 July 2012, 01:09   #2
Leffmann

Try Hall of Light, it's the biggest Amiga game archive around, and it has dozens of search criteria you can choose from to narrow it down.

http://hol.abime.net/
Old 17 July 2012, 12:20   #3
Jenilee

Thanks! I managed to find it. The game was The Crusade.