English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Requests > Looking for a game name ?

Old 04 December 2004, 15:09   #1
gambit_006
Zone Friend

Old Game Name RPG on C64 not sure on Amiga

Description.
I remember buying a game which came on 4 or more Floppy disks for the c64.
It was an adventure rpg type game. I think you created 4 chracters and one of the races was a creature who could fly. The combat was quite complicated at the time. When it came to spells you had to create them on a screen that had a scroll and had to type in the agents? ( sorry for not being specific but It's all I can remember) I had to take the game back because one of the disks did not work. Please help as I have been looking for this game on and off for years. I don't even remember the publisher. any suggestions would be much appriciated.
Old 04 December 2004, 18:50   #2
Hillsy_

Ultima Series? You had to mix different ingredient to make spells work. Such as Mandrake Root, NightShade, Spider's Silk etc.. Could this be the one?

Anyone else?
Old 06 December 2004, 03:56   #3
Titler
Zone Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hillsy_
Ultima Series? You had to mix different ingredient to make spells work. Such as Mandrake Root, NightShade, Spider's Silk etc.. Could this be the one?

Anyone else?
It's not an Ultima game; in that series, your basic characters at start up were always human. It might be one of the SSI or Dragonlance games, I'm not so familiar with those.

Try this page Gambit; http://www.lemon64.com/index2.php
Enter "RPG" as a search for "Genre" and you should pull up most of the major games that match what you are looking for... You can also ask at their forums for more information.
Old 06 December 2004, 14:10   #4
gambit_006
Zone Friend

Have checked and I know for sure it's not ultima will check lemon again. If only I could remember more about the game. cheers for your help though
Old 06 December 2004, 14:49   #5
gambit_006
Zone Friend

typical I have found it It was knights of Legend by oribin systems it came on 9 disks.... probably the only reason I bought it. It was confimed by a screenshot I saw on the underdogs site. which showed the flying character... whey at last
thatnk for you input.