English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Support > support.WinUAE

Old 02 July 2022, 04:46   #1
mightydimo

HSTWB Installer HDD Image worked only once!

Made an image overnight and it took several hours. I managed to load up the front end, played a few games and it seemed to have worked ok.
I needed to close winUAE and i restarted it and added the HDD file to configurations but now all i get is loading for about 5 seconds and then it Guru's. Tried many times and same thing.

Tried with my 3.1.4 rom image and i confirmed it works by just loading that up but i need to select this manually by pointing to it on my HDD. It is not listed in the pull down menu. How do i add it to the pull down menu?

Any help appreciated. Its probably some configuration in winUAE? I cant test the image in real Amiga right now.

Thanks in advance.
Old 02 July 2022, 05:13   #2
mightydimo

Ok, so what ive done is select the "amiga example configuration" and not A500+ (the one where i will eventually use for in a real amiga). It then gave the error module not loaded error 10....

I had to select my 3.1.4 image file manually as wunUAE wont officially support it? I have a paid for and registered rom from the Hyperion site.

Just thought i would post this incase others are having similar issues.
Old 03 August 2022, 16:28   #3
TommyTomorrow

There's a topic dedicated for HstWB
https://eab.abime.net/showthread.php?t=84632
HstWB installer makes it's own WinUAE config whey you prepare/configure your image. When you end making your image, you should delete all disks/partitions in WinUAE configuration and left your image only then save that configuration. I've had no problems with 3.1.4 or 3.2 even 3.2.1 with HstWB and WinUAE.