English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Requests > Looking for a game name ?

Old 27 December 2009, 19:39   #1
Wuigi

[Found: Simulcra] A 3D game with a triangle spaceship in a black grid world

Hi everyone,

I'm desperately looking for a game I played on my Amiga 500 plus. I've been scanning all the Amiga games list I could find without finding it - it's probably there, but I guess I don't remember its name at all.

I don't have a lot of details : I just remember that you were driving in a full 3D world (3rd person view) a sort of triangular spaceship (like the size of a tank), which was actually most of the time on the ground, but sometimes you could spread your wings and fly around.

You had some ennemies you had to shoot, I don't remember much about that, except that there were a lot of towers.

The world around was mostly black, with the polygones being simply white if I remember well. The ground was a simple grid of little squares, delimited in pretty narrow areas, the rest of the world being just black and inaccessible unless you took off. Don't remember what happened if you fell in the black areas though.

I know this is really not a precise description, I don't even remember what the goal was (except shooting the ennemies), I guess you had to access some zone to exit a level. I remember it was pretty hard and long, but I was young so maybe I just sucked I think there was no saving system.

Well that's it... I hope this will be enough for some of you to understand what I'm talking about... I'm getting really desperate !

Thanks in advance for your help !

Old 27 December 2009, 19:46   #2
s2325
Zone Friend

Simulcra? http://hol.abime.net/1944
Old 27 December 2009, 20:03   #3
Wuigi

Omg yes this is the one, thank you very much !! My description really sucked, I really didn't remember there were so many colors...

I haven't seen anyone talking about it, it's not even on the biggest french video games website, wasn't it considered as a great game ?

Anyway I'm definitely gonna try and play this again, thanks a lot !

Old 27 December 2009, 22:58   #4
Photon

If you mean Planetemu, certainly it's there. Have fun

A calm, nice and engrossing shooter. It will just MAKE you calm down, twiddle around the maps at the game's own pace and make your eyes sparkle from the combination of lovely sounds and primary colors on black background