English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Main > Retrogaming General Discussion

Old 23 June 2020, 21:06   #1
ZEUSDAZ

The Wall - Saucy XXX Amiga Breakout Secret!

Well well well, now this is something to talk about, an Amiga breakout which contains a very saucy secret!
If you are good enough on this Rainbow Arts breakout game you may, just may be able to play 6 levels of X*X Adult levels, a secret that was not exactly explained on the box, only stating that you'll reach 6 exclusive levels, what on earth would a 7yr old kids reaction be playing this only to reach those levels ,...or better still the parents!

Well for your enjoyment I have revealed the secret of The Wall's seductive levles, I hope you enjoy the video and would love to hear your thoughts on the video or here

[ Show youtube player ]

THE WALL IN FULL, all 46 levels which includes those questionable levels, can you find them?! ;-D
[ Show youtube player ]

Last edited by ZEUSDAZ; 25 June 2020 at 00:56.
Old 24 June 2020, 00:06   #2
gimbal
cheeky scoundrel

Do you really think you can lure me in with some promises of R-rated levels? How pathetic do you think I am?

*Sets a reminder...*
Old 24 June 2020, 02:00   #3
ZEUSDAZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by gimbal View Post
Do you really think you can lure me in with some promises of R-rated levels? How pathetic do you think I am?

*Sets a reminder...*

Yep It'll be too tempting to ignore, so come check out the secret!!!
Old 24 June 2020, 02:53   #4
Anubis
Retro Gamer

You got it all wrong!

We don’t play the wall, we build the wall!!

and who is going to pay for it??
Old 24 June 2020, 06:14   #5
saimon69
J.M.D - Bedroom Musician

This game, Phalanx, Xenon 1 and Mike the magic dragon were the first games i seen on Amiga; of course the winner was Xenon 1, that did show some more muscle than those, and the rock guitar did help
Old 24 June 2020, 15:32   #6
Hewitson

I did have a compilation disk with the adult 6 levels. I always assumed it was a hack of the original game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saimon69 View Post
This game, Phalanx, Xenon 1 and Mike the magic dragon were the first games i seen on Amiga; of course the winner was Xenon 1, that did show some more muscle than those, and the rock guitar did help
Phalanx was the very first game I ever saw on the Amiga. A far better shoot em up than Xenon!
Old 24 June 2020, 16:24   #7
roondar

To each their own, I liked Xenon 1 a lot more than Phalanx myself.

Anyway, this topic makes me wonder how many other Amiga games have strange hidden stuff like this. Needn't be XXX related, just the general idea of developers going nuts and including a hidden section that would never have been "allowed" had it been part of the normal game
Old 25 June 2020, 00:54   #8
ZEUSDAZ

THE WALL - FULL GAME WITH ALL THE SECRET LEVELS NOW UPLOADED, CAN YOU FIND THEM?! ;-D
[ Show youtube player ]
Old 25 June 2020, 01:02   #9
Dunny

The version I played BITD had backgrounds that had a daytime moon rising over a forest as the background. I could never get off the first level

I wonder which hack that was? It had the same music so assuming it's the same game.
Old 26 June 2020, 01:31   #10
roondar

It was an interesting video, thanks. I learned a few new things about the game. Quite intriguing to see these old games get away with such blatant copying of music and the backstory behind the naughty pictures was interesting as well. Does make one wonder if some parents did walk in to see that stuff on their kids Amiga...

I'd agree it does look to be more competent than some claim. I've certainly seen worse Breakout style games.