English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Other Projects > project.Amiga Game Factory

Old 08 August 2021, 22:23   #121
hexaae
Bug hunter

Is there a fix for the upper left 1UP flickering after you finish first level and Bubby/Bobby animation entering from the top of the screen passes over the 1UP text?

Old 07 January 2022, 20:32   #122
Ivan78

Hi guys, I am new here.
I recently rediscovered my old A500 and played the old bubble bobble with my son.
I found a few defects in the game and while looking on the on the web for some confrontation I bumped into Tiny Bobble.
Well, I want to say congratulations to Pink because this is surely a great version of the game, I can't imagine the amount of passion and work that were necessary to produce something like that. Visually and musically it is amazing.
I am playing on Amiga 500 + 512K ram expansion and I am just reporting one major bug that I found (I think something similar has already been reported): the magic potion can still be available after killing all the enemies and if you grab it the bonus objects will appear just for a few seconds and then we fly to the next level , but sometimes a part of the objects will be stuck on the screen forever - you have to reload the game to get rid of them. Maybe a pointer that is not cleaned/freed correctly? (just saying).
Another little thing is that water bubbles sometimes pop by themselves, but that is not a big problem

Again thanks Pink for you work, really remarkable.
And it was also kind of fun to find the way to put the image back to a disk with just one Amiga drive available
Old 08 January 2022, 14:22   #123
pink^abyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivan78 View Post
Hi guys, I am new here.
Well, I want to say congratulations to Pink because this is surely a great version of the game, I can't imagine the amount of passion and work that were necessary to produce something like that. Visually and musically it is amazing.
Again thanks Pink for you work, really remarkable.
And it was also kind of fun to find the way to put the image back to a disk with just one Amiga drive available
Hi Ivan,

thanks a lot for your friendly comments. I don't plan updates for Tiny Bobble. Sorry
Old 08 January 2022, 15:40   #124
Ivan78

Quote:
Originally Posted by pink^abyss View Post
Hi Ivan,

thanks a lot for your friendly comments. I don't plan updates for Tiny Bobble. Sorry

Ahhh sorry to hear that! I will try to survive

Thanks again and happy new year.
Old 19 February 2023, 18:11   #125
wanderer
I want an A1000

Bit late I know, but well done! Are the music files (or file) available in the original tracker format, and hopefully playable in DeliPlayer etc.?
Old 20 February 2023, 06:44   #126
Samurai_Crow
Total Chaos forever!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderer View Post
Bit late I know, but well done! Are the music files (or file) available in the original tracker format, and hopefully playable in DeliPlayer etc.?
Does DeliPlayer support PreTracker modules? PreTracker is a Windows-only cross development for Amiga. It's similar to AHX but generates samples from subtractive synthesis, IIRC.
Old 20 February 2023, 12:12   #127
wanderer
I want an A1000

I am unaware of the technicalities, but the very old (and abandoned) DeliPlayer specifically is Windows-only and plays the various non-natively supported formats (Amiga ones, too) with the help of player-files which can be added at will.

I doubt it supports the Windows PreTracker format, but perhaps there's a way. Similar discussion here:

https://eab.abime.net/showthread.php...84#post1597684
Old 20 February 2023, 18:13   #128
Samurai_Crow
Total Chaos forever!

@wanderer Thanks for the link! I've been running version 1.0 all this time and didn't know 1.5 had been released to the public!