English Amiga Board


Go Back   English Amiga Board > Requests > Games images which need to be WHDified

 
 
Thread Tools
Old 18 November 2022, 11:04   #21
Jami
Bruno

Jami's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2020
Location: Nantes / France
Posts: 108
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supamax View Post
No... I didn't know it was on Facebook . Thanks


Thanks. This is shipped (if I'm right) from UK, too, so additional taxes etc.
If Keir Fraser lives in the EU maybe he can ship one to me from there, or show me a link to a cheap one (I remember seeing one from a polish user, maybe?).

Keir Fraser lives in the UK. I bought one from him just before UK leaved European Union.



On Facebook, there is a Greaseweazle group where you might get more specific information : https://www.facebook.com/groups/greaseweazle/
Jami is offline  
Old 18 November 2022, 11:36   #22
alexh
Thalion Webshrine
alexh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Oxford
Posts: 13,401
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supamax View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexh View Post
This is shipped (if I'm right) from UK, too, so additional taxes etc.
This is sold by the international company AmigaKit based in UK. Contact them directly to work out the final price. https://amigakit.amiga.store/ I predict at most it will be ~€30 inc VAT and postage.

Here is an EU company selling the same item within the EU albeit for slightly more including delivery (€36).

https://amigastore.eu/en/894-greaseweazle-v4.html

€30-€36 is about as cheap as you're realistically going to get.
alexh is offline  
Old 18 November 2022, 14:36   #23
Supamax
Da Digger :)

Supamax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Monza, Italy
Posts: 2,662
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jami View Post
On Facebook, there is a Greaseweazle group where you might get more specific information : https://www.facebook.com/groups/greaseweazle/
Thanks , I did a registration request right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexh View Post
This is sold by the international company AmigaKit based in UK. Contact them directly to work out the final price. https://amigakit.amiga.store/ I predict at most it will be ~€30 inc VAT and postage.

Here is an EU company selling the same item within the EU albeit for slightly more including delivery (€36).

https://amigastore.eu/en/894-greaseweazle-v4.html

€30-€36 is about as cheap as you're realistically going to get.
Thanks alexh, it's a good price overall.
I'm wondering: F4 (made in 2021) is newer than F7 v2 (2020), which is the one my friend lended to me. Then why a "lower" numbering? I would expect F7 to be newer than F4.
Supamax is offline  
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Creating a WHDLoad version of my game paulper project.WHDLoad 4 21 April 2022 12:30
How to update existing WHDLoad games? D3SOL4TE project.WHDLoad 13 24 August 2018 03:44
Enabling 2P in any existing SEUCK game earok project.Amiga Game Factory 5 25 October 2015 00:07
HAM game existing ? possible ? thellier Coders. General 44 28 July 2014 14:02
Request for french amiga's bible in PDF CFou! request.Other 6 08 January 2014 03:18

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:44.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Page generated in 0.06257 seconds with 15 queries