English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Support > support.WinUAE

Old 12 July 2007, 10:17   #1
jonrambo

Game runs Fine but the graphics aren't right?!

Hey everyone. I'm a noob here and thought you could help me out with a question. The graphics are kind of fuzzy and trail in some places. Anyone know how i can fix this?

Old 12 July 2007, 10:29   #2
killergorilla
Lesser Talent

You're going to need to give more information than that!

What game?

What config are you using?

What display are you using (LCD/CRT..)

It would be good for you to give as much information as possible, it makes it a lot easier to diagnose a problem that way

Oh and explain what you mean by fuzzy and trailing?
Old 12 July 2007, 10:49   #3
jonrambo

well i just got the amiga forever package and started using the winuae emulator. I havent touched any settings apart from before booting the game i switch it to keyboard b on port1. Game starts up fine and appears fine. But the graphics aren't correct on say the main character in 'monty python' like its fuzzy and the color is wrong around the edge...but then i move the guy over a bit where the back ground is black and it'll look perfect. I also ran rick dangerous and same again. started ok. then i start the game and the main character seems a little off and i move around and it leaves a trail of where i have been. Is there anything i can toggle around for the gaphics in the setup before i boot the game. I know its a case of just clicking something but dont really kow where to start.

Old 12 July 2007, 11:44   #4
Toni Wilen
WinUAE developer

Totally wrong configuration (probably fastest possible setting for productivity use, not for A500 games)

Open Quickstart-panel and select A500 configuration.
Old 12 July 2007, 19:06   #5
jonrambo

where's the quick start panel. could you give be a dumbies guide step by step....sorry

Old 12 July 2007, 20:10   #6
formater

When you launch the WinUAE, the firt window have the opcion quickstart , push the green triangle and select the correct option