English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Main > Amiga scene

Old 07 March 2021, 00:07   #1
Bozo Bo

High resolution box art scans

Can anyone point me in the direction of, or better still have a link to, where I can find really high resolution box art scans please? I need the art for Heimdall 2 on the CD32. The ones I can find via Google print out slightly blurred. I've tried using photoshop, but its not helping. Thanks
Old 07 March 2021, 02:28   #2
freehand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bozo Bo View Post
Can anyone point me in the direction of, or better still have a link to, where I can find really high resolution box art scans please? I need the art for Heimdall 2 on the CD32. The ones I can find via Google print out slightly blurred. I've tried using photoshop, but its not helping. Thanks

I found this one and spent just over half-hour cleaning up then become board not sure if any use to you:

edit: ah sorry you wanted the box art my bad I just see the word CD32 and I thought cd case lol.

Last edited by freehand; 07 March 2021 at 02:44.
Old 07 March 2021, 02:58   #3
lesta_smsc

Quote:
Originally Posted by freehand View Post

I found this one and spent just over half-hour cleaning up then become board not sure if any use to you:

edit: ah sorry you wanted the box art my bad I just see the word CD32 and I thought cd case lol.
Wow! That is incredible!

You couldn't do disk labels the same way could you!?
Old 07 March 2021, 11:02   #4
Bozo Bo

I should have more clear. Its the jewel case art I'm after former the double case, with spine. I appreciate your efforts though, thank you for spending the time. There is a scan available via Google, but I can't get it to original levels of clarity. I may just buy the game again fully boxed this time.