English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > abime.net - Hall Of Light > HOL contributions

Old 29 January 2023, 11:53   #1
Megalomaniac

Trivia Game Show by Energize - Not In Hol, I have it

Apologies if there is a process for this, but i doubt it comes up that often nowadays.

I bought a joblot of Amiga games recently, and it contained one I wasn't familiar with - Trivia Gameshow on Impressions' Energize budget label, in an unusual plastic case. It doesn't seem to be on HoL or Lemon Amiga, though PlanetEmu has a crack of it (there's no proper cracktro, just some text implying that the game has no copy protection). It's a generic trivia game presented as a gameshow, with the box amusingly clarifying that the prizes aren't real, and one of the contestants you can choose looks unnervingly like a TV celebrity of the day whose reputation isn't so good now. There's an option to use an additional question disk, but I assume none were ever made. How can I get it added to HoL? I can provide scans of the box and a photo of the disk.
Old 29 January 2023, 12:01   #2
TCD
HOL/FTP busy bee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megalomaniac View Post
How can I get it added to HoL? I can provide scans of the box and a photo of the disk.
Usually by creating a thread in this sub-forum: http://eab.abime.net/forumdisplay.php?f=44
Since you already created this one I'll ask a mod to move it.

You can upload the scans to the HOL FTP (details are here). A scan of the disk would be great, but a photo is fine. Any additional info is also very welcome.
Old 29 January 2023, 12:05   #3
CodyJarrett
Global Moderator

Is it this HOL entry?
Old 29 January 2023, 12:34   #4
Megalomaniac

You're right, sorry. It's Gameshow on the front but Game Show ingame, probably needs adding as an alternate title. I can scan the instructions though.
Old 29 January 2023, 13:44   #5
TCD
HOL/FTP busy bee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megalomaniac View Post
I can scan the instructions though.
That would be great We could also use a higher quality version of the box and sisk scans.