English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Support > support.FS-UAE

Old 09 December 2014, 12:00   #1
Mousey

Adding games to Open Amiga Game Database?

I thought I'd try and help out by adding some missing games to the OAGD, but I can't seem to find where I can do this?

I assume this is possible, based on the line "Welcome! This an open game configuration database for Amiga games with liberal usage terms, where anyone can submit content/fixes." (found at the home page of http://oagd.net/), or am I misunderstanding "content", and it just refers to screenshots etc?
Old 09 December 2014, 18:38   #2
Aeliss

For the moment you can only by the wishlist method, but the site is abandonned since several months. I m waiting too for somes news for the database ....
Old 09 December 2014, 19:13   #3
Mousey

Ah ok, that's a shame. Thanks for your reply Aeliss.
Old 14 December 2014, 22:45   #4
FrodeSolheim
FS-UAE Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mousey View Post
I assume this is possible, based on the line "Welcome! This an open game configuration database for Amiga games with liberal usage terms, where anyone can submit content/fixes." (found at the home page of http://oagd.net/), or am I misunderstanding "content", and it just refers to screenshots etc?
The text currently refers to changes to existing game entries. I am working on allowing users to create new game entries / variants too, but this work is not complete.

The site is not abandoned, but is true that updates have been absent the last few months due to "reasons". But I will soon resume processing the wishlist, and also keep working on making it possible for people to submit games
Old 14 December 2014, 22:48   #5
ransom1122

Frode OAGD is a great site. Clear, Well presented & a great source of images. Keep it up. .
Old 14 December 2014, 23:32   #6
Mousey

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrodeSolheim View Post
and also keep working on making it possible for people to submit games
Sounds good! I'd like to contribute in this way, as I know I'm of no use helping with FS-UAE development.