English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Main > Retrogaming General Discussion

Old 12 January 2017, 23:39   #1
ZEUSDAZ

30th Anniversary - TEST DRIVE "Let's Play" Amiga video

Hi everyone, cannot believe It's now the 30th anniversary of Test Drive which was released back in 1987 by Accolade, so because of this I decided to do a "Let's Play" of it which in the end turned out to be a commentary longplay as I completed it, I hope you enjoy it, happy 30th birthday Test Drive.

[ Show youtube player ]

My channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/ZEUSDAZ
Old 13 January 2017, 23:20   #2
Greyfox
Pixel Blender!

Send a message via MSN to Greyfox
I have so many amazing memories attached to this game pacifically back in 1987, when upon ha..hem...having this landed in my letterbox in a jiffy bag from one of my many pen palsat the time. I remember when mentioning this arrival over the phone to other sceners, we're over the top excited about me having it, I didn't even know the game had only just being released, so a red hot release back in 1987

Great times.
Old 19 January 2017, 21:13   #3
ZEUSDAZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyfox View Post
I have so many amazing memories attached to this game pacifically back in 1987, when upon ha..hem...having this landed in my letterbox in a jiffy bag from one of my many pen palsat the time. I remember when mentioning this arrival over the phone to other sceners, we're over the top excited about me having it, I didn't even know the game had only just being released, so a red hot release back in 1987

Great times.
Ha, those days of getting home from school to see a huge jiffy bag of Amiga disks waiting for you, I'm just as guilty ;-)