English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Requests > request.Old Rare Games

Old 24 March 2002, 22:18   #1
LaundroMat

Floppy disk Ruff 'n Tumble

Been looking for it since its name was remembered (about an hour ago), but I can't seem to find it. Could anyone upload it to the zone? (If possible, both the Paradox & Prestige crack).

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by LaundroMat; 24 March 2002 at 22:28.
Old 24 March 2002, 22:46   #2
Twistin'Ghost
Give up the ghost

Posted the Paradox crack to the Zone for you. The disk 1 I have from TOSEC of the Prestige crack is an overdump [o] and won't do you much good. I posted a non-TOSEC Prestige crack in its place. Have fun!
Old 24 March 2002, 22:55   #3
LaundroMat

Thumbs up

Thanks!
Old 25 March 2002, 01:33   #4
andreas
Zone Friend

Send a message via ICQ to andreas Send a message via AIM to andreas
Well well ... this is one of the games where I need to say: real Amigas still have a right to exist.
No matter if screen is centered or not, no matter if WinFellow or WinUAE, you can PERCEIVE that it's emulation, and not the real thing.
I can't play this game on emulators longer than 15 minutes, just because the scrolling is utterly killing my eyes because of the extremely high speed this game is running at.
Your mileage may vary.
Old 25 March 2002, 01:37   #5
oldpx

You are right andreas. I don't know this game but the real thing is different. Not necessarily better all the time but different.

Old 25 March 2002, 07:35   #6
Drake1009

It's always a different feel to play on the real thing. I think usually it's better but not always, there are a few instances where emulation seems better but apart from running adf files to avoid having to copy them over I don't use emulation for Amiga since I've got a real one.

Now C64 on the other hand. I'm just too lazy to find a spot for that again, and there are nice emulators out there with minimal loading time compared to the real thing.
Old 25 March 2002, 12:41   #7
LaundroMat

Yup

Indeed, I played for about an hour yesterday, and I felt that I had regained the hang of the game pretty quickly. Ofcourse, of the many times I died, many deaths were due to the sluggish response, or sprite problems.
So, I'll look around for a way to hook up the A12oo to the telly again.
(Although I'm very pleased with the emu-scene; the jobs done up till now are brilliant, and it revives the platform, even if I'm only talking about the ADF abundancy).