English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Support > support.Games

Old 11 November 2012, 17:40   #21
emufan

ok, i'll run around a bit. a box , but cannot jump to it.

Edit: 2000x retries, now box open.

Last edited by emufan; 11 November 2012 at 17:51.
Old 11 November 2012, 17:47   #22
apachacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by emufan View Post
ok, i'll run around a bit. a box , but cannot jump to it.
I don't quite understand. What box ?

Edit: oh yeah the chest. Only has point items in it as far as I can tell.
Old 11 November 2012, 18:42   #23
emufan

on those electrical thing, i get now a graphic corruption, stand on them, press "down", they disapear. bug or something usefull?

want to know the origin of the game? look [ Show youtube player ].

Quote:
Originally Posted by apachacha View Post
Where exactly does your version crash ? The outside ?
must be outside. there was the first hidden room, then walk right, "bullmode" break a wall, and you find next hidden room.
entering that room let GOD-CR1T.EXE crash. black screen, nothing else. trainer keys doesnt work anymore ( 1,2,3 ... for lvl skip, for example).

Edit: i uploaded a bootable disk which has the GOD-CR1T.EXE on it. just choose a500 config in winuae and boot the disk: GOD-CR1T.adf. it is the version i was using above, until it crashed.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	area.jpg
Views:	234
Size:	158.8 KB
ID:	33144  

Last edited by emufan; 11 November 2012 at 20:07.
Old 11 November 2012, 20:33   #24
apachacha

Quote:
on those electrical thing, i get now a graphic corruption, stand on them, press "down", they disapear. bug or something usefull?

want to know the origin of the game? look [ Show youtube player ].

must be outside. there was the first hidden room, then walk right, "bullmode" break a wall, and you find next hidden room.
entering that room let GOD-CR1T.EXE crash. black screen, nothing else. trainer keys doesnt work anymore ( 1,2,3 ... for lvl skip, for example).

Edit: i uploaded a bootable disk which has the GOD-CR1T.EXE on it. just choose a500 config in winuae and boot the disk: GOD-CR1T.adf. it is the version i was using above, until it crashed.
I can try testing it, but if it does crash, what then ?

Also, seeing as that black-bar thing was in the DOS version too, it must be intended that way.

Only problem is, what are you supposed to do with it ? Two people over at LA mentioned that they completed it, but as luck would have it both of them have been MIA for over three year.

Edit: And electrical thing ? I might just be completely numb now but I can't recall anything like that.

You know, a mode/trained that would allow to pass through walls upon activation would be realy usefull at this point.

Last edited by apachacha; 11 November 2012 at 20:42.
Old 12 November 2012, 02:42   #25
apachacha

Bit of a late update: nothing yet, actualy. Used the thing mentioned above by which I removed all the spiked platforms from all accessible parts of the level and nothing.

Going over to HOL I found screenshots of the level, including the boss door

http://hol.abime.net/2934/screenshot

but these once again don't tell me how to do it. It seems like no one else had a problem getting through the level and that's what astounds me the most.

Going further I actualy found the level map these as well

http://hol.abime.net/hol_popup_pictu...%20map%20n%B02

Which confirms my suspicion about the location of the exit. But I still have zero clue how to enter it. I'm assuming that maybe you might need to not get the bat to touch the switch while passing by it ?
Old 13 November 2012, 14:45   #26
emufan

the "electrical" area: the thing on his walking ground. little moving dots, on the picture above, next to those already "destroyed" there is still one. near the knights on top area of the inner-area of lvl 2, for example.

the maps and screenshots are nice. but cannot find anything new. nothing to break in bull-mode, no switch. i checked the knights and shields for a hidden door, but nothing new yet.

was also looking for disable-sprite-collition thing. but nothing found. winuae -> chipset: here you can disable it, but has no effect.
there were such hardware modules, action replay (AR) and things. found manual for AR MK3, nothing about sprite collisions.

i jump around a bit more.
Old 13 November 2012, 16:07   #27
Amiga1992

Carlos is a mistake in an of itself
Old 13 November 2012, 17:46   #28
apachacha

Quote:
the "electrical" area: the thing on his walking ground. little moving dots, on the picture above, next to those already "destroyed" there is still one. near the knights on top area of the inner-area of lvl 2, for example.

the maps and screenshots are nice. but cannot find anything new. nothing to break in bull-mode, no switch. i checked the knights and shields for a hidden door, but nothing new yet.

was also looking for disable-sprite-collition thing. but nothing found. winuae -> chipset: here you can disable it, but has no effect.
there were such hardware modules, action replay (AR) and things. found manual for AR MK3, nothing about sprite collisions.

i jump around a bit more.
I appreciate the effort

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira View Post
Carlos is a mistake in an of itself

Would you mind explaining that remark ? D:
Old 13 November 2012, 18:27   #29
emufan

i restarted lvl 2 and found something new ? yellow little platform? was hidden before i came closer to it.

edit: a left of the yellow one there are 3 more, leads to room with a key. but the gate there is still locked. new? i cannot recall
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	new.jpg
Views:	219
Size:	163.2 KB
ID:	33174  
Attached Files
File Type: uss yellow.uss (324.9 KB, 115 views)

Last edited by emufan; 13 November 2012 at 18:32.
Old 13 November 2012, 18:37   #30
apachacha

Quote:
i restarted lvl 2 and found something new ? yellow little platform? was hidden before i came closer to it.

edit: a left of the yellow one there are 3 more, leads to room with a key. but the gate there is still locked. new? i cannot recall
Yeah, I found those before myself.

The more I think about it the more suspicious the switch above ground gets. But you can't reach it, and it IS there in the DOS version.

A little clarification: I do know the rat is from level 3, thanks to HOL.
Old 13 November 2012, 18:42   #31
emufan

hmm, the 4 yellow to te left and there is a 5th to the right now too. same space between the yellow one, a little bit down.

Edit: more yellow, and i could hear a sound while jumping on those pads, high-jumps, somehow.
yes, the gate on left is now open
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	sound.jpg
Views:	197
Size:	159.3 KB
ID:	33175  
Old 13 November 2012, 18:49   #32
apachacha

Quote:
hmm, the 4 yellow to te left and there is a 5th to the right now too. same space between the yellow one, a little bit down.

Edit: more yellow, and i could hear a sound while jumping on those pads, high-jumps, somehow.
yes, the gate on left is now open
You mean the gate next to the platforms eh ? So that's how I did it the first time !
Old 13 November 2012, 18:57   #33
emufan

yeah sorry, could not recall the yellow pads anymore. but again i found some - also old ?

edit: same pads. walking on that pad my score goes higher and higher. that for sure i have'nt seen before
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	score1.jpg
Views:	199
Size:	157.2 KB
ID:	33178   Click image for larger version

Name:	score2.jpg
Views:	192
Size:	152.3 KB
ID:	33179  
Attached Files
File Type: uss more-yellow.uss (333.6 KB, 122 views)

Last edited by emufan; 13 November 2012 at 19:03.
Old 13 November 2012, 19:07   #34
apachacha

Quote:
yeah sorry, could not recall the yellow pads anymore. but again i found some - also old ?

edit: same pads. walking on that pad my score goes higher and higher. that for sure i have'nt seen before
Okay, this is new .

Edit: I found more platforms above and to the right, but also down in this location
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Carlos 3.PNG
Views:	200
Size:	25.9 KB
ID:	33180  

Last edited by apachacha; 13 November 2012 at 19:32.
Old 13 November 2012, 20:29   #35
Amiga1992

Quote:
Originally Posted by apachacha View Post
Would you mind explaining that remark ? D:
I mean the game is horrible! I applaud your courage for wanting to play it through :P
Old 13 November 2012, 21:15   #36
apachacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira View Post
I mean the game is horrible! I applaud your courage for wanting to play it through :P
It doesn't seem that bad. I mean, have you seen Crash Landing for example ?

It's just....it seems others have gotten past the second stage with no problems, so I want to do that as well !
Old 13 November 2012, 21:32   #37
apachacha

Okay, found more of them, but they don't seem to do anything. I thought maybe you could get back up to the outside and hit that switch at the begining but I guess not.
Old 14 November 2012, 00:30   #38
Amiga1992

I have tried to play this with my sister back then. Tried A LOT. It's so full of bugs and so horrible, we couldn't dare to progress much for our own sanity.
Old 14 November 2012, 09:21   #39
clenched

Here is how to throw the switch between the black bars. Make sure the wall is knocked down first. Follow yellow path to the left (post #31). Go as far left as possible into that room. Now run right and down toward the broken wall. Don't hesitate at all. This is easier if all enemies are destroyed first.

When the broken wall is reached, drop down and quickly make a U turn toward the switch. If all went well the bird will just be coming into view level with the switch followed by the sound of a door opening. Unfortunately the black bar is still impassable.

I tried a similar technique to turn the skull switch near the gem door but haven't got it yet.

This one was fun. (At the second skull switch near brown stone). Start at upper left of this section. Run right and down being sure to avoid the skull switch. Get under the stone and change to a bull before bird arrives at skull switch. I was hoping to break the stone but no luck.
Old 14 November 2012, 13:22   #40
apachacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by clenched View Post
Here is how to throw the switch between the black bars. Make sure the wall is knocked down first. Follow yellow path to the left (post #31). Go as far left as possible into that room. Now run right and down toward the broken wall. Don't hesitate at all. This is easier if all enemies are destroyed first.

When the broken wall is reached, drop down and quickly make a U turn toward the switch. If all went well the bird will just be coming into view level with the switch followed by the sound of a door opening. Unfortunately the black bar is still impassable.

I tried a similar technique to turn the skull switch near the gem door but haven't got it yet.

This one was fun. (At the second skull switch near brown stone). Start at upper left of this section. Run right and down being sure to avoid the skull switch. Get under the stone and change to a bull before bird arrives at skull switch. I was hoping to break the stone but no luck.
Thanks but.....how does one get to the end then