English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Requests > request.UAE Wishlist

Old 08 October 2007, 18:47   #1
Zero_G

Floppy disk Small audio suggestion

Hi,
I noticed that the (lovely!) option that enables the original floppy drive sound within WinUAE can reproduce only one drive at time (i.e. DF0:, DF1:, ...), so if you select DF0: and a game is reading from a disk in DF1:, you hear no sound.

it would be nice to add a "ANY" option to the pulldown menu in order to reproduce sound for every access that AMIGA makes to the floppy drives, don't you think?

Old 09 October 2007, 12:38   #2
P-J

I'm not sure what you're asking here...

You can select 'DF0:', then select 'A500 (WinUAE Built In)' and repeat for DF1:, DF2: and DF3. Last I checked, this works and gives you sound no matter which of the virtual drives are active.

There is also an alternate sound set available here which can be used in addition to the default one giving you a different acoustic for a second virtual drive.

Or perhaps your 'any' option is the main point of your post? In which case that's up to Toni I guess
Old 10 October 2007, 09:20   #3
Zero_G

Thumbs up

thanks for the reply P-J, it was my fault, because I did not noticed that you can assign it to each drive choosing them from the pull-down and then selecting the sound separatedly... thanks!