English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Requests > Games images which need to be WHDified

Old 27 September 2009, 16:31   #21
Reynolds
Alien Breeder

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolafg View Post
MU EUROPE is still a good game , but it is true that MU PREMIER AND THE DOUBLE are goods too , especially the tactic editor wich is very simple to use and well done !!
Would like too to see them in whdload !!
Manchester United Europe is still a good game, definitely. Especially the gameplay is amazing, it's far better than Fifa for example. I don't really want to compare it with later MU games, as for example The Double has a totally different viewpoint, therefore (for me) the mood is completely different. Don"t know too much about tactic editor of any football game, nor management part. It was never interesting for me.
Old 29 October 2009, 17:52   #22
lolafg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Codetapper View Post
I have 7 weeks of 'more' free time at the moment so I will endeavour to release as many of those in-progress installs as I can...
Hello ,

some news ?

Thanks.
Old 02 January 2010, 18:36   #23
lolafg

@ Codetapper ,

do you project to finish it in 2010 ?

Thanks.
Old 04 January 2010, 09:21   #24
lolafg

@ Codetapper,

well , i don't understand why you don't answer in this thread , as you can see there is interest in this patch.
I'm asking news about every two months and i will stop now as there is no answer.
In whdload site the patch is 80% done since 2008, i know that life don't let much time but if you answered saying "i don't have time or interest on doing it" , i would really understand that and that would let the place for someone else to do it , no ?
Well i hope you won't get angry with me cause i said you that as i don't know you and you 're probably a nice person but please make things move a bit.

Thanks.
Old 04 January 2010, 14:01   #25
dlfrsilver
CaptainM68K-SPS France

Send a message via MSN to dlfrsilver
Codetapper is very busy in real life. That's the reason why he has not answered.
Old 04 January 2010, 14:30   #26
lolafg

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlfrsilver View Post
Codetapper is very busy in real life. That's the reason why he has not answered.

I can understand that , life is really mad , but as i said if there is no time to do such or such patch , why not let someone else do it ?
I don't speak about patchs wich are curently in progress but about patchs in progress since 2 years or more , i think those ones should be now free to be made by someone else...that's just how i see the thing.
Old 12 January 2010, 13:49   #27
StingRay
move.l #$c0ff33,throat

Since it seems that Codetapper doesn't have much time these days and probably won't be able to finish his ManU patch soon (as it has been in progress for years) I made a slave for this game (yes, had some minutes to waste at work :P). Load/Save is supported (save disk will be created if none is found) and the slave should work, it is not much tested however (as I'm at work) so report any problems you may find. The intro can be skipped with "CUSTOM2=1". So far only SPS 1104 is supported, I'll support the other SPS versions later (once the slave has been tested). Pre-installed version attached.

Last edited by StingRay; 27 January 2010 at 09:22.
Old 12 January 2010, 13:52   #28
seuden
uber cool demi god

Hugs and kisses for StingRay!
Old 12 January 2010, 17:20   #29
lolafg

Quote:
Originally Posted by StingRay View Post
Since it seems that Codetapper doesn't have much time these days and probably won't be able to finish his ManU patch soon (as it has been in progress for years) I made a slave for this game (yes, had some minutes to waste at work :P). Load/Save is supported (save disk will be created if none is found) and the slave should work, it is not much tested however (as I'm at work) so report any problems you may find. The intro can be skipped with "CUSTOM2=1". So far only SPS 1104 is supported, I'll support the other SPS versions later (once the slave has been tested). Pre-installed version attached.
THANKS A LOT STING !!

I only hope that will not make you have problems with Codetapper...

As usual , i'll test and report !!

Thanks again , i was really waiting this one as i played a lot to it with my brother and it will remenber me a lot of good moments
Old 12 January 2010, 17:33   #30
Gordon
Settler

Thanks stingray once again.

Lolafg, we seem to share the same love and memories for AMIGA football games. I used to play this with my cousin, i used to control the goal keeper and he controlled the players.
Old 12 January 2010, 17:37   #31
lolafg

Quote:
Originally Posted by gordonbennett View Post
Thanks stingray once again.

Lolafg, we seem to share the same love and memories for AMIGA football games. I used to play this with my cousin, i used to control the goal keeper and he controlled the players.
I was doing the same with my brother

Just finished to test the game and all seems perfect ,

Disk.2 is created for saves

DEL key to quit works

started a European cup and saved it and Saves work like a charm !!

Well , will test it more BUT i think that your slave is really Good !!

Thanks !!

Last edited by lolafg; 12 January 2010 at 18:02.
Old 12 January 2010, 18:34   #32
StingRay
move.l #$c0ff33,throat

Quote:
THANKS A LOT STING !!

I only hope that will not make you have problems with Codetapper...

As usual , i'll test and report !!

Thanks again , i was really waiting this one as i played a lot to it with my brother and it will remenber me a lot of good moments
I only made it because it's almost one year that you started this thread and there has been no progress at all (it was "80% finished" long before you opened this thread). I don't see why people should wait years for a slave that is not very hard to do (took me 2 hours to do).

Quote:
Well , will test it more BUT i think that your slave is really Good !!
Thanks for testing. There is one minor problem that I already fixed (68000 quit key during a match), if you don't find any other problems I'll start to add support for the other SPS versions.

Last edited by StingRay; 12 January 2010 at 18:40. Reason: typo
Old 12 January 2010, 19:27   #33
lolafg

Quote:
I only made it because it's almost one year that you started this thread and there has been no progress at all (it was "80% finished" long before you opened this thread). I don't see why people should wait years for a slave that is not very hard to do (took me 2 hours to do).

That's my point of view too .

Thanks for testing. There is one minor problem that I already fixed (68000 quit key during a match), if you don't find any other problems I'll start to add support for the other SPS versions.
I thought it was normal that quitkey wasn't working during a match , it's or it was really a minor problem !!
I will continue testing it but I think you can start adding support for other sps version...
Old 12 January 2010, 21:38   #34
Carlos Ace

Send a message via ICQ to Carlos Ace
Thanks StingRay !!!
Old 13 January 2010, 08:39   #35
lolafg

Tested it again this morning and can confirm all is working fine ,

to remember: F10 key= replay
F8 key= pause
1,2,3,4 keys= substitute players (12,13,14,15) , i must look here disk version has i don't remember if we can choose the player to change...

edit : 1,2,3,4 keys= substitute players (12,13,14,15) , when the ball goes out , the substitute player and the "help coach" apear , we can choose wich player to change looking the "help coach" who has a little "number change" in his hand , then plug right or left to choose the player to change.

(Sorry for my loooooooong explanation but didn't have the words to explain better)

Last edited by lolafg; 13 January 2010 at 09:31.
Old 13 January 2010, 09:38   #36
StingRay
move.l #$c0ff33,throat

Thanks lola I've updated the slave, it supports all 3 SPS versions now, v2.0 (SPS 1104), v2.1 (SPS 1120) and v2.3 (SPS 2206). Updated slave (plus icon, taken from Exoticons) and source attached.
Attached Files
File Type: txt ManchesterUnitedEurope_WHD.s.txt (16.5 KB, 168 views)

Last edited by StingRay; 09 January 2013 at 20:43.
Old 13 January 2010, 09:41   #37
lolafg

Cool ,will test now as i don't work today

Thanks
Old 13 January 2010, 09:42   #38
StingRay
move.l #$c0ff33,throat

Perfect timing I guess, have fun testing.

Last edited by StingRay; 13 January 2010 at 11:04. Reason: "Never post before your first coffee" typo fixed ;D
Old 13 January 2010, 10:40   #39
lolafg

Quote:
Perfect timining I guess, have fun testing.
Yes perfect timing !!

Well , tested the new slave with the 3 SPS , 1104 is ok , 2206 is ok BUT there is a problem with SPS 1120 :

When i did Disk.1 with Dic i had to make "skip all" as Dic was reporting "no sector header"

Tried it with your new slave and whdload reported me Exception "Address Error" ($F00C) PC=$36DE Read from $76004E75

Hope that will help.
Old 13 January 2010, 10:58   #40
StingRay
move.l #$c0ff33,throat

Thanks, wrong offset used ($26ea instead of $26e8) so the "always correct disk in drive" patch crashed. The errors when you create the disk images are normal, it's the copy protection, nothing to worry about. Try attached slave, should fix the problem with SPS 1120 (not tested, boss is around ;D)
Attached Files
File Type: lha ManU_WHD.lha (1.4 KB, 138 views)