English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Support > support.Games

Old 11 April 2019, 20:56   #1
andyhants

Pinball Dreams 5 ball cheat mode

Not sure if this post should be here or the WinUAE support area but here goes anyway.

Basically I can't get the 5 ball cheat mode to work for Pinball Dreams - or indeed it seems any of the other cheat codes published back in the day. I played it loads on my A600 & the 5 ball cheat always worked. Yes I'm running purely under WinUAE emulation & have tried several configs inc. the simplest / most compatible A500 Quick Start mode but it just doesn't seem to recognise any of the codes I type in. The codes I'm using are as described on Lemon Amiga (& elsewhere) here:-

http://www.lemonamiga.com/games/cheats.php?id=824

I've tried with both cracked & original ADFs but no joy. I've also tried the same cheat in Pinball Fantasies (it was essentially the same but upper case) & it works fine so it seems to be something specfiic to Pinball Dreams under WinUAE.

Can anyone advise if they have got the Pinball Dream cheat working under WinUAE or anything else obvious I'm missing?

Thanks as ever for help offered.
Old 12 April 2019, 01:29   #2
capehorn

I played both Pinball Dreams and Pinball Fantasies extensively in the nineties, and as I remember it, the Extra Balls code was only available on Pinball Fantasies. Pinball Dreams did not have any cheat codes built into it.
Old 12 April 2019, 08:36   #3
Solo Kazuki

There is cheat for Pinball Dreams to get 20 balls.
Press Up, Down, Left, Left, Right, Down, Up on the Joystick during game play.