English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Misc > MarketPlace

Old 05 August 2018, 15:44   #1
95thcobra

advice for parting out parts collection of commodore/Amiga

i have
a few Commodore B2 mother boards that most appear to be able to work but 2 look bad, like they would be just salvage boards

2 A4000 machine's. one is more or less a complete case with mother board plus psu and drive trays and i belive all chips that should be on the mother board are there, the other machine is missing the top shell and psu/drive shelf

a few pretty bare A4000 board's for the same style as the machine's listed above, most of these boards are pretty stripped but look alright

a few A600 boards most a complete but a few are stripped

a few A1200 boards again most are complete but a few are stripped
one even has the bottom half of the case

1 C128 (nothing but machine it self) when hooked up trough rf it seems to work no father testing done

1 White C64 same general idea as the C128, oh, it is very badly yellowed

2 CDTV's one appears to work other one no sign of life

various A2000 internal and external toaster's and genlocks plus about close to a 100 or so floppys for said toaster's and genlocks

i have i think close to 50 unopened RTC modules for the A1200's

there is also many many many replacement connectors weather it's the zorro slots or SCSI or RAM slot's for hard cards or other cards that take ram stick's
(for the ram slot's i think i have close to 15 unopened shipping cards of i think like 20 each)

i even have a bunch of other odd little replacement/development parts

and if someone can sway me there is a ACD32 that i may be willing to sell
well there is what i have any advice as in what to ask price wise, would be greatly appreciated, thank you all, please have a good day
Old 02 September 2018, 19:33   #2
gdonner
Ancient Amiga User

Hi,

I know I'm about a month late on this, but by any chance do you have any working accelerator boards for an Amiga 4000 for sale?

I'm looking for either a good '030 or '040 accelerator--doesn't matter whether it's an A3630 or an A3640 or third-party board (GVP A4060 would make my day!); I just need one!

I could also use a good working A4000 power supply if you have one?

Let me know if any of this is a "yes". Just for reference, I'm a 100% feedback guy on eBay (gregdonner) and can pay via PayPal if needed.

Thanks!

Greg