English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Coders > Coders. Language > Coders. AMOS

Old 24 August 2022, 20:33   #1
ecalius

PuzzleTronAmiga, a homebrew videogame

Hello everyone!!!
Finally, after 35 years, I have managed to create my first video game commercial homebrew, for my favorite platform, Commodore Amiga. This fully programmed in AMOS Professional 2.0, in an Amiga 1200 with cpu 68020 at 14Mhz. PuzzleTronAmiga, is a puzzle-type game, like the ones I used to play when I was little. After a long time, I feel like was Steve Wozniak, or Steve Jobs, when they created the Apple I. It is without a doubt, my greatest achievement, after having gone through low motivation, because the life did not let me continue. But one day, after having released the demo TronLegacySlideShow, I was motivated enough to start, why not do something simpler, more classic, and original, here is the answer. You can buy the game under download in my itchio account, at 2 euros. Now, it's up to you to decide, of your choice, I can continue doing what I like the most, programming on the commodore Amiga.

Here is the link of the video:

[ Show youtube player ]

Greetings from Ecalius Software!!! ;-)

Last edited by ecalius; 25 August 2022 at 09:41.
Old 26 August 2022, 10:55   #2
ecalius

Hello good day!!
I have reduced the price of PuzzleTronAmiga to 1 euro, because I have
seen excessive. Now you have the opportunity to buy in itchio
my classic game, reduced to 50%!! What are you waiting for, help me
grow a little more, and I can offer you something bigger to
our dear platform Amiga, or really Amiga is only in
our memories? Also, greetings to all! ;-)
Old 14 December 2022, 14:42   #3
ecalius

Hello, good afternoon!!
After watching Batman Group's Amiga demo, "Batman rises", something inside me has changed me. I have seen how even a Amiga can overcome the limits of it, so that everyone can enjoy it. So the change has been, that my 2 programs that I had for payment in itchio, one for Amiga, PuzzleTronAmiga, the other for Vic 20, FX-GRAPH, now you can download them for free, and have fun with them. Long live the flashback!!!

Greetings from Ecalius Software!!!