English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Misc > MarketPlace

Old 05 December 2011, 15:23   #181
Obliterator

I have never had any issues buying Amiga game's or hardware from airey36 at all and i have bought load's from him in the past and when i have contacted him he's responded in a few days
Old 05 December 2011, 19:59   #182
Akiko

I have used him for spare parts over the years and have no major complaints. As a reseller he can be a bit pricy on some items, but nowhere as ridiculously expensive as certain sellers!
Old 25 February 2012, 11:15   #183
airey36

a really interesting thread this, i think it is clear for all to see that as i am penfolds biggest competitor and sell most of my items alot cheaper so not trying to rip off buyers and sellers alike.

the only reason i have to contact sellers is when penfold offers some poor unsuspecting seller a silly price which the seller thinks is great till they find out that hes buying in one name to hide the fact hes a dealer and then selling items with several hundred percent mark up, we all like to make a little profit but i think penfolds the amiga banking world sometimes totally off this this planet with his "collectors item" prices.

I just dont want people on here thinking i make a habbit of contacting sellers offering them more money or to do back hand deals when i dont win items on ebay, in fact the number of second chance offers i get because of non payers or people not reading the listing Collection only is getting more common,

Old 25 February 2012, 11:24   #184
airey36

I dont think ive poached any of your auctions, the only sellers i contact are that of my old m8 when hes used the sniper bid or offerd some silly price for an amiga lot, but i remeber the items i sold to you and if i remeber it was just the edge of the sleeve that had came unstuck so only needed a bit of glue, the games i sell on ebay are generally as pictured and if people are looking for Collectors quality then most tend to contact me to ask. i do reply to messages within a few hours unles im away collecting stock.

Old 25 February 2012, 11:31   #185
jimmer78

Hey airey - keep up the good work on ebay, you have the most stock, something for everyone. But please, please, please get a better camera!!
Old 25 February 2012, 18:35   #186
roy bates

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmer78 View Post
Hey airey - keep up the good work on ebay, you have the most stock, something for everyone. But please, please, please get a better camera!!

i second this,please get a better camera as you cant make out whats for sale there really blurry.
Old 25 February 2012, 18:47   #187
I.Did
in retromode

Tony... Keep doing what you are doing. All the stuff I got from you has NO errors and works with flying colors.
Old 25 February 2012, 18:55   #188
Arnie
R.I.P Smudge 18-08-16

Quote:
Originally Posted by roy bates View Post
i second this,please get a better camera as you cant make out whats for sale there really blurry.
Phew!! that's a relief, I thought my eyes were going dodgy.
Old 25 February 2012, 19:10   #189
Peter
Still an Amiga user

Hey Tony - Welcome to EAB!!!
Old 26 February 2012, 00:01   #190
prowler
Global Moderator

Indeed. Welcome aboard, Tony.
Old 26 February 2012, 00:06   #191
airey36

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmer78 View Post

ok i get the picture i will look for a new camera i like to do my pictures in daylight and not use a flash as that alters the colour of cases etc.

i do take on board peoples comments and suggestions

Old 26 February 2012, 15:43   #192
DonAmiga

Quote:
Originally Posted by airey36 View Post
ok i get the picture i will look for a new camera i like to do my pictures in daylight and not use a flash as that alters the colour of cases etc.

Excellent and Welcome
Old 27 February 2012, 13:52   #193
werdy

I bought a complete A600 in box with games and extras from Tony and I've got even more what I payed for and system arrived in perfect condition. It was a good business

Welcome Tony!
Old 27 February 2012, 14:19   #194
Gordon
Settler

I hope you will be offering money off discount codes for EAB members!
Old 27 February 2012, 15:11   #195
Retrofan
Ruler of the Universe

Welcome Tony. Glad to see you here.

I can't count the things I've bought him. I mounted a complete A1200 by pieces even, and always answering messages and searching for pieces by request.

Regards from Lanzarote!
Old 04 March 2012, 23:58   #196
airey36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon View Post
I hope you will be offering money off discount codes for EAB members!
i may consider a discount for EAB memebers or swap items, ive not come on here to trade which im not allowed to anyway, but if i can im always willing to help people where i can despite some of the thraeds on here.

Old 05 March 2012, 00:12   #197
airey36

on another note anyone know what my old mate penfolds up to, hes had more holidays in a month than i have in a year . hes run his old stock right down i know hes sells in a couple of third party accounts as he cant use the free listing days as a business.

He has also been buying a few items collection only, but once hes won the item he then tries to pursuade the seller to post it. part of his last comments about me contacting sellers in recent threads is not for me to buy the items but to make people aware that if they offer shipping when they sell an item then they will get more intrested parties and may be more monies.

I have done over 1200 miles this week alone collecting amiga stock, about 30,000 miles last year alot of petrol.

Old 05 March 2012, 00:49   #198
fitzsteve
Professional slacker!

Send a message via MSN to fitzsteve
@Tony

You can use Amibay as a trader to fill wanted threads and offer sales, you wont be allowed to buy through Amibay but it might me a good outlet for you to sell some of your spares without having to pay the eBay fees

I'm looking forward to getting the EZ Z4 Tower I just bought from you for my next project

Steve.
Old 05 March 2012, 01:14   #199
prowler
Global Moderator

Another Amiga Tower project, Steve?
Old 05 March 2012, 12:25   #200
keitha1200

Quote:
Originally Posted by airey36 View Post

I have the same problem sometimes (must be the drink! or lack of it) and mines is an expensive camera. If your camara doesn't have an 'anti-shake' setting/thingy, a small fixed tripod will do the trick