English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Support > support.FS-UAE

Old 13 November 2014, 02:40   #1
Thalion
Amiga Collector

Config problem

Hi i have the following problem:

I want to change the config of a game in the launcher. I change the parameters , in this case the amiga model and add a whdload parameter. Then i save the config. Config is created in the corresponding directory. So far so good. But how do i tell the launcher to use that new config for the game instead of the old one? Every time i start the launcher and i go to the game it selects the old config values and not those i changed and saved?

I guess i'm just stupid and there is an easy solution to this but i can't find it. Please help me and point me to the right direction.
As when this problem is solved for me i can use this wonderful peace of software perfectly.

Thanks.

Edit: Okay i found that actually everything if fine but the sorting of the game list is a bit weird. Here see this screenshots: And as the list is very long i didnt find the new saved config. Also i noticed if i search for the game "die Siedler" with the string "sied" it only jumps the old config. Old pic1 - new pic2

And now a new question. How to tell the arcade program to use the new configs. There always the old config is used as it is the standard one from the online database. But the new config i made would be better. If there is no solution to this yet it isn't a big problem as i can use my new config through the launcher but arcade would be cooler
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	140
Size:	69.9 KB
ID:	42192   Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	120
Size:	34.2 KB
ID:	42193  

Last edited by Thalion; 13 November 2014 at 03:04. Reason: News