English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Main > Retrogaming General Discussion

Old 17 April 2024, 10:33   #1
Reynolds
Alien Breeder

Turrican 3 playthrough video

I know there are a lot of this kind on youtube, but I'd like to share these two episodes about Turrican 3.
The reason is really simple, it was made by my son. He saw this game first ever at his age of 5 on my Amiga, and love it still since that day, so albeit he's a novaday's gamer and plays mostly recent games, this is still his top favourite.

I'm really proud.

[ Show youtube player ]

[ Show youtube player ]

Ps.: If I have selected the wrong forum, I understand if it will be moved to a more relevant one.
Old 17 April 2024, 17:17   #2
malko
Ex nihilo nihil

I would have say that the "support.games" section being the most appropriate for a playthrough/longplay. Anyway, congrats to your son for his first (?) Amiga stream/record
Old 18 April 2024, 08:45   #3
Reynolds
Alien Breeder

Quote:
Originally Posted by malko View Post
I would have say that the "support.games" section being the most appropriate for a playthrough/longplay. Anyway, congrats to your son for his first (?) Amiga stream/record
I've been thinking on which one to choose, but obviously have selected a not-so-good one

Thanks for your opinion. He's thinking on it to continue it with other games, his followers shower positive response on it.