English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Main > Amiga scene

Old 19 April 2021, 12:55   #921
viddi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steril707 View Post
Ah, so you took a screenshot of that single frame where it flashes black?
Yes!
Would even help to replace black with the main color of the boss.

Sorry for nitpicking!

It´s such a great game. The best modern Amiga shooter imo!
Old 21 April 2021, 11:43   #922
Tigerskunk
Inviyya Dude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by viddi View Post
Yes!
Sorry for nitpicking!
Haha, no problem, Viddi!

On the game:
I have kind of a "secret Kickstarter pledge level" thing in my head, where I "unlock" different new things added to Inviyya depending on how many people bought the game.
So, as a little thank you to all you amazing people that supported me, I started working on a further level for Inviyya that will be available for everybody that bought the digital version of itch.io
As a small appetizer here is a little screenshot how that new level looks like right now...
Creating and testing that level will take a few months though, so please have some patience... ?
Once more, thanks for all the support and you people buying my little game, I am beyond humbled and honoured by this and your friendly and caring words.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	LEVEL7.jpg
Views:	1097
Size:	186.2 KB
ID:	71656  

Last edited by Tigerskunk; 21 April 2021 at 11:57.
Old 21 April 2021, 11:54   #923
Predseda
Puttymoon inhabitant

Send a message via ICQ to Predseda
I am glad that I am in
Old 21 April 2021, 12:14   #924
malko
Ex nihilo nihil

Quote:
[...] I am beyond humbled and honoured by this and your friendly and caring words. [...]
You have done a fantastic work. Compliments are well deserved.

Quote:
[...] As a small appetizer here is a little screenshot how that new level looks like right now...
Creating and testing that level will take a few months though, so please have some patience... ?
[...]
Looks excellent (as others levels)

Last edited by malko; 21 April 2021 at 13:07.
Old 21 April 2021, 12:58   #925
viddi

Looks awesome!
But I still have to finish the original!
Old 21 April 2021, 13:14   #926
Gzegzolka

Nice
Old 21 April 2021, 14:51   #927
nikosidis

Whow!!! That is great news Steril 707
That is very nice to do, people will love it
Real value for money.
Old 21 April 2021, 19:42   #928
thairacerjp

Another one game buy ! i love shumps and this game really deserve to be a HIT Amiga Rules !!
Old 21 April 2021, 22:11   #929
Adrian Browne
Jackie Chan

And puh-lease... let us know final sales numbers for digital- when its final... the new level is a good incentive to purchase digital.
Old 23 April 2021, 18:32   #930
Tigerskunk
Inviyya Dude!

https://www.gamers.at/neue-amiga-sho...f1RFZCF5fK09-E

Gamers.at, the biggest Austrian gaming site reviewed Inviyya along side Reshoot-R and T-Zero..

Amazing stuff...
Old 23 April 2021, 19:07   #931
dreadnought

Bought it on the release but only got around to play it yesterday. Amazing to see it all come together and in a finished state.

It's also much harder from what I remember, but that's a good thing in my book
Old 27 April 2021, 22:28   #932
Magix
calm down do how.

Send a message via ICQ to Magix
Both the first two demos of the game and the live broadcast of AmigaBill had already impressed me. And, I just bought the digital version too. Haven't had a New Amiga game in a long, long time. So excited! When I find my joystick, planning to play really long hours because I can't handle SHMUP games with the keyboard.

As a result of dear Mike's long and determined work, a truly remarkable artwork has been created. Hope the sales figures will be many times higher than the expectations.

I wish you success in your next projects, my friend.

Quote:
One word from me about supporting the game:

Since the boxed physical versions are priced very nicely and are and were extremely costly to make with all the stuff inside plus contributions by other artists wo got paid for that, if you want to support ME directly (means the guy who coded, pixeled and protrackered this) and show a bit of love and respect for my work, the best thing you can do is buying the digital edition of the game on itch.io (ideally along the gorgeous boxed editions ?? )

http://tigerskunk.itch.io/inviyya

It's only 12 dollars (around 10 Euros), but will get you an adf, whdload version, and a cd32 iso.

Also, and this is important: depending on the amount of people buying this digital version, I will even go on upgrading the game, adding some little and maybe even bigger things and extras like a whole new level to make the game even more awesome.

Plus it gives me an incentive to create other Amiga games of that quality in the future.
Old 27 April 2021, 22:51   #933
Reido

Had a good hour's play there now, impressed with design, graphics (love the parallax) and all the quirky aliens/monsters. Difficulty level is spot on, keeps you on your toes and doesn't get boring. Great work and congrats!
Old 28 April 2021, 08:09   #934
Tigerskunk
Inviyya Dude!

Thanks for the kind words, mates... Makes all the work that went into this worth it...
Old 28 April 2021, 22:21   #935
gradius3

Just bought the game and gave it a first go. Really impressive work here! Absolutely love the artwork and music. Really fun to play. Great job!!! Just got to level 3. Will play some more next weekend.

My first impressions:
Only thing really bothering me so far is the very long phase before the next shot fires. Really wished you could increase the firing speed. Takes way too long to eliminate the bogeys. That just does not feel right.

And as a minor side note I somehow have the feeling that the explosions could use 1-2 more frames of animation.
Old 08 May 2021, 20:05   #936
thairacerjp

Quote:
Originally Posted by DamienD View Post
Very easy to apply yourself
  • Download here.
  • Copy files / folder to your original disk.
Hi DamienD, I get this awesome game but seems little bit difficult for me (bullets comes form anywhere lol ! ) so I wanted to test the trainer, I put all files in game folder, I can start the screen option but it seems to be inactive, is it because this trainer only for the floppy version ? , as I played digital version hdd. thanks
Old 08 May 2021, 23:06   #937
DamienD
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by thairacerjp View Post
Hi DamienD, I get this awesome game but seems little bit difficult for me (bullets comes form anywhere lol ! ) so I wanted to test the trainer, I put all files in game folder, I can start the screen option but it seems to be inactive, is it because this trainer only for the floppy version ? , as I played digital version hdd. thanks
To be honest, I've only tried the Flashtro trainer from floppy disk.
Old 19 May 2021, 18:25   #938
Predseda
Puttymoon inhabitant

Send a message via ICQ to Predseda
The time for a box release is coming closer, will there be some update to the actual game, that will be also contained in the box, Steril? I am not talking about the extra level, but rather the announced ballance patch.
Old 22 May 2021, 04:58   #939
Rod_cl
Zone Friend

Send a message via MSN to Rod_cl
Hi,
just wanted to give kudos to the developers.. I just bought the game and played it on my cd32 (CD)and a500 (WHDLoad). great game.. hard without the right joystick (had to try 3 different ones).. I posted some videos on local fb groups to encourage demand on the game...
Best
Old 22 May 2021, 07:38   #940
Tigerskunk
Inviyya Dude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Predseda View Post
The time for a box release is coming closer, will there be some update to the actual game, that will be also contained in the box, Steril? I am not talking about the extra level, but rather the announced ballance patch.
Hey Predseda.
The balance patch will be in the boxed release. Means autofire, less weapon reduction after death and a slightly higher start speed and a couple of other minor things I noticed needed some tuning will be in that release.

Not sure about the extra level unfortunately. I think that one needs some extra cooking time to be really up to the standard of the rest of the game, and there are only a few days left now till I need to deliver the final version.