English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Requests > request.Other

Old 15 July 2022, 09:01   #1
Leatherface

Elvira 1 & 2 French manuals

Hi,

I'm lookin for these manuals in french. German & English are easy to find but french... Impossible to find them!

Can someone help?

Merci
Old 18 July 2022, 16:17   #2
SquawkBox
Speedbump gimme goosebump

Send a message via ICQ to SquawkBox
Hi Leatherface,

Remember me ? I was once a member of your blog retro still alive (well, technically I am still a member there, but I don't visit it that often these days). The last of the meilleurs posteurs (most prolific posters).

Soluces Retrocompatibles website offers walkthroughs for each of these games (actually, it's a bit more elaborate than simple walkthroughs, every important aspect of the game is described, spells, maps, how to defeat fierce enemies etc.) :

https://tinyurl.com/4rhba4mz

https://tinyurl.com/yzd2uhcp

I have no idea whether manuals were edited in French or not, but "Steph" work should greatly help you making your way through these games. Lots and lots of useful hints are provided.
Old 28 July 2022, 16:29   #3
Leatherface

Quote:
Originally Posted by SquawkBox View Post
Hi Leatherface,

Remember me ? I was once a member of your blog retro still alive (well, technically I am still a member there, but I don't visit it that often these days). The last of the meilleurs posteurs (most prolific posters).

Soluces Retrocompatibles website offers walkthroughs for each of these games (actually, it's a bit more elaborate than simple walkthroughs, every important aspect of the game is described, spells, maps, how to defeat fierce enemies etc.) :

https://tinyurl.com/4rhba4mz

https://tinyurl.com/yzd2uhcp

I have no idea whether manuals were edited in French or not, but "Steph" work should greatly help you making your way through these games. Lots and lots of useful hints are provided.
Hello, thanks for these links (but i already had them).
I'm really looking for original manuals
Old 07 September 2022, 17:48   #4
SquawkBox
Speedbump gimme goosebump

Send a message via ICQ to SquawkBox
I don't think these exist in French, maybe use an automatic translator to obtain a copy suitable for your own needs ? Unlike Elvira's mammaries, her level of English is nothing special, so you won't miss much with an auto translated copy. Feel free to ask if there is any form of sentence in them that would appear problematic.
Old 07 September 2022, 22:05   #5
dlfrsilver
CaptainM68K-SPS France

Send a message via MSN to dlfrsilver
Quote:
Originally Posted by SquawkBox View Post
I don't think these exist in French, maybe use an automatic translator to obtain a copy suitable for your own needs ? Unlike Elvira's mammaries, her level of English is nothing special, so you won't miss much with an auto translated copy. Feel free to ask if there is any form of sentence in them that would appear problematic.
They exist in french, unfortunately, my copies burnt years ago.....