English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Coders > Coders. General

Old 24 February 2024, 14:16   #1
Nightfox

Lightbulb Introducing "Amiga Guru", an AI assistant for everything Amiga and Amiga development

Hi all

Since ChatGPT is sometimes quite lacking in its Amiga development knowledge (and as a result quite often gives incorrect albeit convincing answers), I have created a custom GPT tailored for Amiga development.

It has been trained on the entire contents of all the latest editions of the official reference manuals, a few third party Amiga development books and all the latest documentation autodocs for AmigaOS 3.2 and 4.1.

I have tested it with various topics that ChatGPT has given me incorrect answers to in the past, such as "What is GimmeZeroZero?".

Let Amiga Guru be your ultimate companion to helping you steer far from the Guru Meditation!

Bear in mind chatting to custom GPT's requires a ChatGPT Plus subscription (sorry). For those with a subscription I invite you to try it out and leave me feedback if you think it needs further training.

Thanks!

You can chat to him HERE
Old 16 March 2024, 09:43   #2
A500

As a complete beginner, I find this very interesting. Thanks!
Old 16 March 2024, 10:31   #3
cloverskull

Splendid! Already answered a stupid question of mine
Old 16 March 2024, 12:09   #4
Photon

A discussion of AI inevitably turns into one about stealing. Most Amiga programming books are out of print but available online, and you can download searchable PDFs. If you need access from anywhere, you can upload them to your cloud drive.

It seems you haven't stolen any code of mine yet, but since this is the first AI thread I see, I will post something that goes for all of them:

Code, articles, or answers by me online or offline are my intellectual property, and permission is not granted to use them as input or output in a solution that has AI as part. This includes, but is not limited to, training data or search results or content provided by a service.