English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Support > support.Other

Old 01 June 2022, 22:51   #1
Chris71

No help from retailer

Hi

Anyone had any experiences with Amiga eu? I bought a A1208 V3 expansion from them that has failed after a few weeks of use, tried to contact thier support service with no reply!
I've bought a lot of suff off them in the passed without issues but then agin nothing went wrong, I guess I won't use them again..

Anyone had a similar experience?
Old 01 June 2022, 23:24   #2
Predseda
Puttymoon inhabitant

Send a message via ICQ to Predseda
Amiga.eu? Brought me to some site where they offer me a wedding. Sorry, but I am already married.
Old 02 June 2022, 01:29   #3
levellord

I think he refers to amigastore.eu @Predseda. I've ordered FastATA from them and bunch of other stuff. I also asked to provide me with the ADF with the drivers and Maria (if remember correctly) said no problem. Of course, they never delivered ADF so I had to snoop around to find it. They did not respond to my emails when I made inquiries. One more thing, I ordered from them Amiga mug and they never delivered it, and ignored my emails when I asked about it. Still, they are better than AmigaKit, who still own me 100 GBP, never delivered my order made about 2.5 years ago.
Old 02 June 2022, 01:59   #4
Chris71

Yep sorry amigastore.eu is the retailer looks like they don't reply to others emails aswell, so sadly no more business from me out of pocket 100euros....
Old 02 June 2022, 10:59   #5
Superman

I got my TF1230 from here last year and had no issues at all. Was delivered very quickly and was the cheapest price also.
Old 02 June 2022, 11:07   #6
lilwshu

I have experienced similar non existent after sales from them when something went wrong - I paid with PayPal and when I filed a dispute with them suddenly Amigastore started responding. You can do this or contact your credit card company.
Old 05 June 2022, 17:04   #7
Leon Besson
Banned

It looks a few Amiga resellers do this unfortunately Mang! Have a search on this forum. When you support Amiga retailers/resellers you become a forgotten commodity to them. They all appear to just want your money but give you zero Customer care in return.
Have had mixed issues with a few of them. Even one of them who supports this forum where magically the negative feedback for them disappears.

PM me if you want a list Bromigos!