English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Other Projects > project.Amiga Game Factory

Old 13 August 2006, 11:32   #1
Marcuz

AGF projects SUMMARY

as projects here, because they born and breed of our free time, they 1) may span months and have their threads long and articulate and 2) i've unsticky-ed them all, i thought it would be nice to have a summary of what's the plan, what's going on, and of what's the status of any of them. a rough give or take.

here you go, in alphabetic order:

Abime Map Maker
Gimbal' map maker with a load of features planned and already implemented; alpha yet to be released,

Annihilation
Graham Humphrey shot'em up project: the engine is 100% done, backrounds and main sprite are 100% done too; there is some audio already done and a load of graphic still needed.

Day of the Tentacle AGA
born out of AGF this cool project by pbareges and others is almost finished, it requires a musician.

Eye of the Beholder related:
EoB AGA conversion
by CFOU! who has done an insane amount of great work for it; intro and outro are 90% finished, still the ingame has to be done
EoB structure investigation
the repository for the data on the code of the episodes, which will be used for further conversion work, for instance a cool cbm64 conversion by JackAsser. there is also a wiki!
EoB Translations Galore!
there are currently in the work the translation in: FRENCH, ITALIAN, POLISH; all three of them should be at about the 80% of work done: they still have the text hiding in the engine of the game to be translated, and some tweak maybe to the drawn text in the intro/outro.
The plan here is yet to be defined, but i think that is safe to say the enthusiasm will be carried over to the other episodes of the saga of EoB and maybe to an editor too!

Wuzzi!
Foody' puzzle game. the game is finished and realesed!

Xenon III - Gygablast
by DaphydTheBard: the project has slowed but it is still on; there's no beta yet.

No Name Yet Project
by foody: the game design is mostly finished; engine, graphic and audio yet to start.

that's it: actually there are amiga as well as pc running projects here, but the proportion is saved
there will be more i hope in the coming months: we still need a flag project, after all.
feel free to send me any corrections by pm!

Last edited by Marcuz; 13 August 2006 at 11:43.