English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Support > support.Games

Old 24 May 2011, 15:18   #1
gehtjanx
Banned

Hooooo Microcosm: How to end level?

Hello,

I have Microcosm original CD32 CD and I like the intro and the game. But I cound never manage to end an level.

How to end/complete a level? I have a map and several "Attention! [left / right]" choices. OK. By flying around it seems to "beam" me to different places. There is a map. At beginning there is nothing seeable. After flying a track it becomes visible. It's a circle, and the map ends there. When flying againt the circle ("out of the Map") there are green points. After flying thru, they become red.

So goal is to make all points red? But how to do this? I fly and fly always the same track beaming me aroud but I cannot go to all the points? Maybe the gameplay CD is broken? I also had a CD-R but I cannot see any difference to the original CD.

In internet there are solving maps in aminet (but I don't know how to use) and people report from end-enemies or docking stations but they are not in my Microcosm.

There is a green pill / upgrade. I fly one times against there is the number "1", I have full energy then. After flying the same track (as I noticed, it beams me always to the same positions) I get a second energy-pill with the number "0". After that it seems it will disappear. With no energy-pill, my game ends. But I cannot go to the end -enemy.

What right shoulder button does? It makes a sound, I think switching weapon? There is no second weapon in my game . THis is really anoying. One button is shoot, one is a special shoot that all enemies are dead. Other two buttons seems no function.

HELP ME WITH THIS ARGH. How can I end an level???

thanks,
gehtjanx

Last edited by TCD; 24 May 2011 at 16:08.
Old 24 May 2011, 15:27   #2
s2325
Zone Friend

Buttons are explained on sixth scan: http://hol.abime.net/2464/miscshot
Old 24 May 2011, 15:30   #3
gehtjanx
Banned

thanks, I know controls (or most of them). I have the manual but I did read it one year ago and not remembering all the buttons.

BUT HOW TO END AN LEVEL??? Stupid always flying the same track not coming forward.

gehtjnax
Old 25 May 2011, 16:02   #4
gehtjanx
Banned

Hello,

Please help. I need to know how to end an level in this agme called microcosm. nobody ever ended en level???

would be good to know it in near future

gehtjanx
Old 26 May 2011, 01:40   #5
gehtjanx
Banned

sry for triple post LOL

I could upload an photo of my microcosm map. whatever I do wrong, I fly always the same track again and again.

Nobody that could help?

gehtjanx
Old 26 May 2011, 23:46   #6
gehtjanx
Banned

Hello,

OK, I found the informations needed in-game (in the menu point, what an stupid idea).

BUT HOW CAN I REACH ALL THE POINTS TURNING TO RED???? I will fly the same track again and again without possibility to change direction. At first ther is left/right descision. With chosen left, there is a 3 way (up, middle, down) descision. With choosing right at first possibility I'm currently unsure but

WHATEVER I CHOOSE I WILL COME INTO "CIRCLE" I CANNOT reach all the points.

It would be very "useful" that someone clicks "answer" and write some text with a so called "keyboard" helping me to reach the points writing alone here is - well - not that much sense.

gehtjanx
Old 26 July 2011, 10:25   #7
gehtjanx
Banned

Heeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllllllllooooooooo?

It's stupid to know most of all forum members so nobody can help? Just try it. Goto post reply and touch your keyboard. oh man, thats not much of an help.