English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Support > support.Hardware

Old 26 November 2021, 21:58   #1
Gamenutters

Wireless adapter

Hi all, I am trying to get my Amiga online. I have a easy net Ethernet card that I am trying to get on,one. The easynet setup software recognises my card fine and shows it’s info when I click query but that’s as far as I can get to get online. Is there a manual anywhere that Amiga kit have done? I got it years ago and only now trying to use it. I have checked the ce and floppy disk neither have a Manual . Help would be appreciated

Last edited by Gamenutters; 26 November 2021 at 23:03.
Old 27 November 2021, 02:53   #2
Jpor
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamenutters View Post
Hi all, I am trying to get my Amiga online. I have a easy net Ethernet card that I am trying to get on,one. The easynet setup software recognises my card fine and shows it’s info when I click query but that’s as far as I can get to get online. Is there a manual anywhere that Amiga kit have done? I got it years ago and only now trying to use it. I have checked the ce and floppy disk neither have a Manual . Help would be appreciated
If it’s a wireless PCMCIA card you need to install the driver for the card which will install a Wireless card driver setup for you to input your SSID of the router you are connecting g to as well as the WP2A password. This then adds the wireless manager into your Startup-sequence. Then when you use the Easynet software you will need to put in an IP address, subnet and Gateway address (Usually the routers IP address). Then you need a Web Browser such as iBrowse.