English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Main > Retrogaming General Discussion

Old 08 May 2022, 17:24   #1
kad3t

Top 10 Best Amiga Horizontal Scrolling Beat 'Em Up Games

After tackling with VS and Tournament fighting games I had to sift through the sea of mediocrity of Amiga's horizontal scrolling beat 'em ups to fish out these 10. And I am honestly surprised how many terrible games there were on the system in this genre in particular. I fondly remembered playing many back in the day and having a lot of fun. But it seems that I was just lucky enough to have access to some of the better ones. Still, crap nuggets aside, there some really good ones too, and this below video is all about them.

So, have a look and let me know what you think and if I perhaps missed something that should've been in this top 10.

[ Show youtube player ]