English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Support > support.FS-UAE

Old 19 February 2017, 20:13   #1
papermurder

Xbox Controller Not working after it switches off within game

Hi,

Just been playing about with FS-UAE and very impressed. Only minor issue I am having with it is that a couple of times my xbox one controller has turned itself off while I had a game paused (In arcade mode) when I have been away from my computer. When I return to it and turn the controller back on it won't work with the joypad at all. If I exit the game the arcade game selection bit still works fine but within the emulator it doesn't. I have to exit the application and go back in for it to work.

I can get round this by using savestates and exiting and going back but it would be good to have this resolved. Not sure if this is a known issue but couldn't find anything about it on a search.

Old 20 February 2017, 14:35   #2
S0ulA55a551n

Quote:
Originally Posted by papermurder View Post
Hi,

Just been playing about with FS-UAE and very impressed. Only minor issue I am having with it is that a couple of times my xbox one controller has turned itself off while I had a game paused (In arcade mode) when I have been away from my computer. When I return to it and turn the controller back on it won't work with the joypad at all. If I exit the game the arcade game selection bit still works fine but within the emulator it doesn't. I have to exit the application and go back in for it to work.

I can get round this by using savestates and exiting and going back but it would be good to have this resolved. Not sure if this is a known issue but couldn't find anything about it on a search.
Is this on the Mac ? I get the same issue when it sleeps, if you leave emulator running , even though plugging back in Mac sees the xbox controller the emulation won't
Old 21 February 2017, 00:52   #3
papermurder

No i'm using a PC but I would guess it would apply to any platform and any controller when it goes offline, when the emulator is running. It doesn't recognise it again