English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Support > support.FS-UAE

Old 22 March 2022, 20:37   #61
infy

Hi Frode, hope you are well. I'm still fingers crossed hoping I can get FS-UAE to run on my machine. I emailed you the log file but I have attached again here also for your convenience. Any questions please let me know! Best wishes, Ben

Quote:
Originally Posted by infy View Post
Thanks Frode I’ve emailed you my log hopefully you can shed some light on it. Thanks!
Attached Files
File Type: txt fs-uae-launcher.log.txt (14.5 KB, 165 views)
Old 26 March 2022, 13:24   #62
infy

Hi,
I managed to get FS-UAE to work.
The problem seems to be it depended on some extra software that wasn't installed on my fresh Windows install.
Not exactly sure which bits of software, but after installing Launchbox and EmuMovies Desktop Sync software, somewhere along the road they prompted me to install some dependencies.. I think some Net Framework or something, plus some other 'Windows Features' which needed installing.
So it loads up the Launcher now so I'm super happy.
Maybe the previous FS-UAE I had (the installer) had those dependencies bundled? Or triggered them to download? Either way I'm happy it works and have donated to the project. Thanks again for all your amazing work!!
Ben

Quote:
Originally Posted by infy View Post
Hi Frode, hope you are well. I'm still fingers crossed hoping I can get FS-UAE to run on my machine. I emailed you the log file but I have attached again here also for your convenience. Any questions please let me know! Best wishes, Ben
Old 02 July 2022, 14:23   #63
MikeyG

Was looking to update my youtube guide on how to install FS-UAE on Raspberry Pi but I've noticed that the fs-uae package is no longer available for armhf and arm64. Does anyone or developer able to give some more info if 3.1 has been pulled for Raspberry Pi?
Old 16 September 2022, 07:53   #64
dgcreations

Hi, some time ago on my "old MacMini M1" with BigSur (after a few months I sold it) I ran on FS-UAE x86 * QEMU-UAE x86 AmigaOS 4.1FE, the emulation worked fine even if with some sporadic crashes. Yesterday I got the new MacMini M1 with Monterey installed on it, I downloaded version 3.1.66 of FS-UAE and 3.1.68 of Launcher + QEMU-UAE v3.8.9 ARM, but it doesn't want to start, the file qemu-uae.so I put it both in the FS-UAE / Plugins folder and in the FS-UAE / System folder, in both cases OSX asked me to authorize the use of the file and from "System Preferences - Security and privacy "I enabled its use, but on green screen the msg: error loading qemu-ua plugin - ppc: error loading qemu-uae plugin is displayed. I reinstalled the x86 versions of FSUAE, FSUAE launcher and QEMU-UAE but it doesn't work anyway, at this point I think the problem is due to the new Monterey system, are there any solutions to this problem?
Old 22 September 2022, 14:46   #65
qupe

Have you introduced the option to write protect disks if necessary?

For example just quickly tried Bomb Busters and it asks you to protect the game disk so can't play

Believe the issue is in Overdrive (from Infacto - disk 2) and some other games.
Old 13 January 2023, 22:39   #66
Borix

Hi Frode,
Just my observations
1. running 3.0.3 on my arch system:
launcher not working correctly --> windows is half empty
arcade --> fully functional
2. running the latest version (3.1.68)
launcher --> working correctly
arcade --> art working missing (problem in log: arcade.glui.texture.Texture.from_theme() got multiple values for keyword argument 'size')
Old 08 February 2023, 20:58   #67
MrDBUG

Can't update files on OpenSuse Ubuntu repo.
W: GPG-feil: http://download.opensuse.org/reposit.../xUbuntu_20.04 InRelease: De følgende signaturene var ugyldige: EXPKEYSIG BF2C3F2504BFEF00 home:FrodeSolheim OBS Project <home:FrodeSolheim@build.opensuse.org>
E: The repository 'http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/FrodeSolheim:/stable/xUbuntu_20.04 InRelease' is not signed.
Old 11 February 2023, 00:53   #68
MrDBUG

OPENSUSE build service repos are broken !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wrong key for verification !

Last edited by MrDBUG; 19 February 2023 at 20:31.